Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caelum Resort for the Rich and Famous

a part of “Caelum Resort for the Rich and Famous”, a fictional universe by LoveMeMaybe.

Inside the valleys of Hawaii's mountains, you can find the Caelum Resort for the Rich and Famous, or the Caelum Resort or Caelum for short. The most popular celebrities' kids may attend the resort, and are hand picked from thousands of applicants...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caelum Resort for the Rich and Famous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 pm

HULLO
Ask any questions to may have, I'm here. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Caelum Resort for the Rich and Famous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi ^ ^ I want to be part of this roleplay, if possible I would like to reserve a female character (:
And perhaps a male later on :3
However I won't be able to post my character today, I will upload tomorrow or the day after tomorrow most likely :]
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm

I would like to reserve a female character please. I will have her up tomorrow :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 pm

I almost forgot, the Luna room style please~ Thank you! :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello I'd like to reserve a female character. I've submitted a character (Note: her likes has whats required for the rules.) I hope its good and if it is I'd like to have the stella room with red sheets.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 am

Would it be possible for me to reserve a male and female role to create sibling characters?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 am

I'm not looking to join, but I did have a good ol' chuckle that you called the house mistress "Margereta Thature". Sorry but I'm British and if I joined, I'd just be picturing the recently deceased ex-PM Margaret Thatcher (whose name I expect you've heard in the news and taken for this RP).

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:15 am

I was also wondering if I could make sibilings, but if not then a Female spot will be fine too- if I may.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirror Lies on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi, I'll be sending in a male and female here soon...if there aren't too many already<3

Mirror Lies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Question! Are they children of existing celebrities or ones we just make up?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

@Smh
O_O
Didn't even notice. o.o

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 pm

I forgot to mention, my character would like a Sol room with blue bedding please! Thanks :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I put my characters' rooms in the other part of their profiles.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Hopefully now with more characters we can start soon. :)

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 pm

All right I just finished posting, I will be adding more info and I might change a bit of things.

I also hope we can start soon~ (:

One question do we just randomly choose our room then?

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Eh, I hope musical tastes will suffice for a "favorite song." I feel like neither of them would actually have any one song they stick to...

But anyway, twins! Both male. I hope they're okay. If you want me to separate them into two separate characters, I'm fine with that, but it'll take a while for me to do the re-writes.
"There's no coming back from some things this world has to offer."
Click the banner and join us in our descent into madness~

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 pm

I must say, I love all of the face claims you guys have been choosing. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:05 pm

That makes two of us, I really like the face claims too :]
also I see we are together on 2 Rp's haha this one and "zombies ahead"

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh, you're playing Emma Stone! Haha, looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other.

I also wanted to say that I'm going on a trip from Wednesday to Sunday and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post or not. If not, feel free to drag my characters along for introductions and such.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm

haha yeah apparently so x]

btw I really like your characters :]
btw, I hope to see your character for zombies ahead, I kind of rushed through mine because the GM sent me a notification that today was the last day for reservations

Anyways haha hope we can play soon :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!