Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Carnival:

Dark Carnival:

a part of “Dark Carnival:”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets continues with their arrival on Roisdor, a world covered in a sea of toxic gases and controlled by gangs from inside massive tower like cities

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Carnival:”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Carnival:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:41 am

Okay thanks Cortez. So it isn't just me. I will pm Gaze.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Thank you for bringing that to my attention Skulls. I didn't highlight the entire post I see. Ayway things have been crazy with work and family the last couple of weeks, but I'm never insulted if I need to be given a "hearty" push to get my post in. :D

Basically let me know when I should arrive where I should stand and how I should be dressed for the RP event. lol.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank you so much for fixing it Gaze :)

For everyone, I have pm'd Skata. If I do not hear from her in a few days I will be moving on with things in the interest of not letting the game die down for too long.

Thanks.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 am

So I posted moving us on. Feel free to post with what you are doing for the afternoon/between shows etc.

Hopefully people post and then I can move us on to the nighttime acts and some sabotage.

Or no one posts and the game is officially dead despite my best efforts.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 pm

aaaaand posted! :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:55 am

As always Cortez you manage to bring us back into the game with a post full of chuckles and smiles. Thank you, that is great :)

I will sit and do some planning on how best to move us along.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Thank you very much Skulls :)

I look forward to the other posts!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

So Cortez I truly appreciate you posting but I don't think anyone else is still in the game.

Unless I hear differently I will be calling the game dead. I won't be updating, won't be doing another world post.

I am sorry everyone, I tried to keep it going and interesting when Irish got busy.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!