Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nosferatu: The Hunt

Nosferatu: The Hunt

a part of “Nosferatu: The Hunt”, a fictional universe by Erik7622.

The Vampire, though it is often passed off as a myth, is very real, and is striking close to home. Will a small group of friends and strangers be able to destroy it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nosferatu: The Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nosferatu: The Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, he isn't a history major by any means, but one class in that subject would be required in the gen eds. That was the only link to any other characters I have at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Right. Also, of course, it's a community college, so it's largely gen-ed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 am

Yeah, for traditional degree pathways. They have plenty of licensing offerings for nursing and such as well. If anyone wants to link up any pre-existing relationship, no matter how big or small, let me know.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 am

Alright, I think we're going to look for two more characters, preferably without doubling, then start things up. If anybody has a friend who might be interested, ask around!

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Thank you so very much for accepting my character.
Hey everyone, I'll be playing Nevaeh. Heaven spelled backwards...kind of ironic due to the creatures of the night.

I look forward to roleplaying with you all.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Alright, we're going to try and find one more person, but if we can't we'll go with the five-person cast we have.

I will also have an NPC list at some point, just to keep track of those people. NPC's can be controlled by anyone within reason, but should not be the centerpiece of a post without my authorization (ie for a plot point).

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 pm

I've been checking in, please shoot me a PM when we're ready to rock. I will be back eventually, but the PM will be a for sure sign.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:12 pm

I cannot wait! I'm excited!

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 pm

MY BODY IS READY
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 am

Then we are off!

EDIT: I have added something on to Rule 2, as well as a 2.5 (which is really more for Rule 2, but the rule was getting a bit long). Please read it before you post, and refer to it in the future. I am open to changes within reason, but consistency among RPers is important.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TIME YOU GUIZE SO PAY ATTENTION PLS

Okay, now that I have your attention, here's my announcement.

I'm going to PM people every so often with little notes. These are things that NPC's do that I want you to incorporate into your post. For example, using my character as an example (and assuming I'm not GM here):

GM might PM "Philip gets visited by a man in black asking about his time in Slovakia." That's all you'll get. Your job is to integrate that into your post. So in my case, I decide what Philip's reaction to this is. Does he get defensive about it? Does the man trigger a traumatic memory? Does Philip pull out a gun and shoot him?

The last one is unlikely, of course, but you get the idea. I'll be PMing situations, and it's up to you to write your characters' reaction to the events (within the confines of the character). My hope is that we'll get an interesting dynamic of these unique characters acting in these situations, while also providing cutaway exposition about the vampire.

As always, PM me or hit me up on chat if you have any questions about this.

-Erik

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 pm

New post pending. I'm trying to figure out some stuff with Philip's background that hadn't occurred to me before because I'm an idiot sometimes.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

x I'm excited! I wonder what I would have to incorperate to my posts. I'm excited and I cannot wait to read your post. x

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 pm

It's nothing terribly mindblowing. Mostly the logic of living on your own while paralyzed.

EDIT: And our bloodsucking antagonist finally makes his first (distant) appearance! I'm very happy that we seem to have interest going, and I'm sorry I delayed as I did. I have had some heavy work recently, but it should all be lightening in a week or two.

EDIT2: Please keep your post times to after 5 o'clock, as I'd like to get to the night-time. Feel free to have dreams for your characters...within reason. To those I have PM'd details, don't forget them!

-Erik

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I am waiting for other posts before I post for Nevaeh, I hope that's alright.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:37 pm

I hope to be able to post sometime in the coming days, but as of late I've just felt like absolute shit-- lethargic, miserable, can't bring myself to write worth a shit, if at all. Would hate for my brief lapse into uselessness to hold the RP back, so I'll try and force something out, but if anything, I too will have to ask y'all to just skip me in the meantime.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

To be blunt it shouldn't matter too much right now, since most of the characters have disparate stories up until the vampire unites them in purpose. In other words, at this time we shouldn't have to worry about posting order, just that people post once at least (and usually only once is needed) in a round.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Guys, we need to get posting. If you can't make it for the moment (finals are bearing down on us all) you need to say something; either PM me or say here.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat May 04, 2013 8:52 am

I'm so so so sorry for not posting very often, everyone! My schedule's just been so crazy lately, and whenever I try to start writing, nothing comes to mind. I will certainly have a decent post sometime this week, if that's okay?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 am

That's great. Glad to see you didn't vanish on us; that's happened in other RP's I've done.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!