Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cirque Du Soir

Cirque Du Soir

a part of “Cirque Du Soir”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

No circus can claim that they have freaks and normals working together harmoniously except for Cirque du Soir! There mix of rides and performers as well as there mysterious workers makes them the best! So come on down the circus is in town...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque Du Soir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cirque Du Soir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

woowhooo! I likkeee it soo farr :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh yeah! I didn't see this had started! I can't wait to get my post up for Mia & Maya, I find that picture of them so beautiful - I really love it, aha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

guys... guys... guys....
Feel free to give Moshe lots and lots of hugs... :3

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Lol, you guys. :3 I'm sorry I wasn't able to be on and reply to any of the posts, let alone start my own! Just give me a minute here... :P
An angel is something I'm
Not. Just a normal
Girl. Being me is
Everything I have ever
Loved.
On and off happiness is how I seem. I'm
Very much so.
Even if I forget you, will you forget me?

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Da hell. xD
Lol, I'm gone for one day and there's forty-one posts already! And I have yet to submit my half-done character!
Sorry but, I'll have to sit this RP out. Things are moving a bit too fast for me.
I hope you all have fun! ^^

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 pm

awe :/ I'm soo sorry Lavender...
hope to see you in another RP :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

would you really like a spider woman hugging you? >D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

@kyuukonhime: A spider woman does seem to be an interesting character. :)

Anywho, I'd like to point out how fast this RP seems to be going. :P Although it's going at a decent speed, some of us (like me, for example) may have a difficult time getting onto a computer, or wifi sometimes...

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't exactly know what's going on. :P

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:33 am

sorry I haven't been posting lately, school's been kicking me in the butt lately. I'll get a post in eventually. :D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:18 am

Well, it may seem like it's going fast, but, really, nothing much has happened. Like, at all. Most people have basically just started having breakfast and chatting amongst one another. XD

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Haha, yeah pretty much... By the way, can we try to not go so fast? Sometimes I have a difficult time getting online just to reply to some things, plus I have school, soccer, and music tour coming up next week.

WE'RE GOING TO TEXAS, WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!

Haha, sorry, I just had to do that. :)

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 pm

I live in texas >:D There.... I said it....

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Angel-Love wrote:Haha, yeah pretty much... By the way, can we try to not go so fast? Sometimes I have a difficult time getting online just to reply to some things, plus I have school, soccer, and music tour coming up next week.

WE'RE GOING TO TEXAS, WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!

Haha, sorry, I just had to do that. :)

Just like usernames said, it really isn't going that fast, heh. Breakfast isn't even over, they're just sitting around and talking. No need for any knickers to get twisted. ;)
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 pm

@Nami L'Chi: Sweet! We (as in the selected choir, orchestra, and handbells) are just going to Dallas and whatnot, and we're only gonna be there for about a week. :P We're leaving our school at around 1 in the morning on Tuesday, and going back at around the same time on Monday. It's definitely going to be fun. :)

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

should I have Ash come by and and try to talk to everyone or no? >.>

slightly lonely

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Angel-Love wrote:@Nami L'Chi: Sweet! We (as in the selected choir, orchestra, and handbells) are just going to Dallas and whatnot, and we're only gonna be there for about a week. :P We're leaving our school at around 1 in the morning on Tuesday, and going back at around the same time on Monday. It's definitely going to be fun. :)

Haha, I'm literally right between Dallas and Carrollton, :) If I'm not busy I just might have to hear this :P hehe you'll never know who I am :)

kyuukonhime wrote:should I have Ash come by and and try to talk to everyone or no? >.>

slightly lonely

Can always visit Alynna, she's sitting in the Big Top alone, thinking about why she was an idiot and Asked Brink Out to dinner :P

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:39 pm

And I've been ninja'd. >.> I'll just edit it.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 pm

kyuukonhime wrote:And I've been ninja'd. >.> I'll just edit it.

I can always edit mine >.> I posted too fast... XD

I ish sorry :/

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:14 am

Hey, Kyuukonhime, Lenka wasn't reprimanding Spade for clapping. She was reprimanding her animated doll when he squeaked in pain for making noise. Just to clear that up ^_^
"There's no coming back from some things this world has to offer."
Click the banner and join us in our descent into madness~

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!