Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Viren Return

The Viren Return

a part of “The Viren Return”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

Four teens are called. The elements intertwine with their souls while spirits whisper in their ears. They may be mankind's only hope...and they're still in high school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Viren Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Viren Return

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Okay, I'm sorry, stupid question, but before I finish up the post, is it Friday or Saturday in the current timeline? Because Cirrus's character is going to school but everyone else's are staying home. I'm gonna post as if it's Saturday, but if otherwise, tell me and I'll revise it. Sorry for the stupid question ;;
Kay, nope, apparently it's Friday. Sorry!
-insert something clever and witty here-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I was going with whatever you guys decided xD

Friday it is
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Woah. What happened here? Did everyone forget their computers when they went on spring break?
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

lol almost seems like it xD

or everyone's busy with stuff, which is understandable, I have projects i should be working on...

*continues to browse rpg, reddit and youtube...*

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm actually experiencing the opposite xD Essentially all of my break was cancelled, so I've been a bit swamped with work. I expect I'll be able to post tomorrow though!

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 am

Your break got cancelled? That has got to be some kind of human rights violation or something. Sorry to hear it. Hope work stuff gets better soon!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 pm

I know! But sometimes Mother Nature just decides that she wants to make life hell for you, ha. Luckily, the I've finished with the paper I was stressing out the most about, so I'm able to post now!

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I was out on an MUN trip (Model United Nations) in NYC, so it was like a second spring break...but I will be able to post now!
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 am

So that just leaves ERK and Arial. Then again, ERK did the last post, might still be around...

Grant's not at the school yet (his studies begin on Monday) so he'd only be at the school now if Jude's there. Hence I'm waiting on Arial for now. You guys?

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:40 pm

So turns out I got slammed with other stuff for the weekend :c But when I do post--which should be very soon!--it'll probably be just a short recount of her day at classes and then it'll end with her going to sleep? I don't want to jump too far ahead into time if you you and Arial are still on the same day.

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:44 pm

it is Easter this weekend....

Avery is in his first period class. idk if anything important will happen to him later in the day.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Let the rp not die!! :/

we will do this!!

Arial still hasn't contacted me, so if there's no response soon, I'll consider getting someone else to play her character since we need four >.<

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Ok. So.

I have a replacement for the Water Viren and I'm spinning some ideas around for how she'll come into play...but...i'm wondering if anyone has any ideas as well.

My thoughts are that Judith WAS supposed to be the chosen Viren, but gets herself killed by the thing that has killed Christie in the school. Our replacement will be involved in a different way, but still a Viren.

(How she can be a Viren while Judith was the "chosen" Viren makes sense because to each generation there's more than one Viren actually for each element, but when/if your chosen depends on fate. So because Judith dies, this new character is up to bat right away.)

That's my idea so far. Any additions, or other ideas would be helpful. I still haven't heard from Arial so this is what I'm officially doing.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Shame Arial hasn't gotten back to us, but there's no sense waiting around any longer. I can't see much of a better way, so sure, why not? In meantime, why not introduce us to the new water Viren?

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi all!!! I will be replacing the water viren, feel free to call me Holy or Ghost. I'll start working on my character app as soon as I can, but right now I'm a tad bit busy.

Hopefully, you all shall get it soon and we can get this rp going once again! ^_^

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 am

Great ta meetcha Ghost!

Looking forward to meeting the character too. Then we can get back on track with this RP!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Hey there Ghost! Nice to meet you c:
I've just got a quick question before I post, does anybody have any plans as to how any characters are going to meet? Because I know right now everyone is sort of just doing their own thing, haha.

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Yeah, I realized that :/

And nice to see you again, Ghost! :D

I'm thinking that at the end of the day, we just time skip to Saturday when they're supposed to meet? I've already pushed Avery's timeline to noon-1'ish, and I have no problem making my next post him going back home.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 pm

That sounds good to me! I'm just a bit concerned since everyone's timelines are different. I mean, Dragon's character is still in the morning, I think Ghost's is too, but I'm not sure, and yours and mine are around noon xD Would anyone mind if I just write from noon to night in one post then?

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Can't see why not. I'll still be a few behind you, though. This entire event may take some time to work through.

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!