Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dwma: A new moon is coming

Dwma: A new moon is coming

a part of “Dwma: A new moon is coming”, a fictional universe by Inugami.

A new year to the Death Meister Weapon Academy begins. A place where Demon weapons come to learn and to become Death Scythes. Where Meister's come to learn to fight off the worlds enemies while learning to wield these weapons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dwma: A new moon is coming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dwma: A new moon is coming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey inugami? if you still aren't entierly sure how it works you should look through some other peoples roleplays. just a thought ( if you have already done so ignore me :3 )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Soul Eater Sign me up!!

EDIT: Meister 2 I meant Meister 2! Sorry. :S

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:19 pm

NEW NEWS: 5 rolls filled a sixth on its way!(yes firewind, you've reserved Meister2)

Firewind we (mostly me) will anxiously await your character. Every, accepted, profile may head to the ACTIVITY TAB and start role-playing (though class will start once Firewind's character is accepted).

((I'm currently on PS3 until a computer becomes available in the next few days. Thus my posts are limmited to a certain amount of characters ( usually shy of 3 paragraphs worth). I usually end up posting twice so please be patient with me and look for 1of2 along with 2of2 for my posts.

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:55 am

Tsukiakari wrote:A character is waiting for your reply

Thundergod1020 wrote:The role-play has started, please post soon.

NEWS: The bell will ring once our new character, Tsu and thunder make a (1) post.

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm

I was waiting so that everybody could intro first. :/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Tsukiakari wrote:I was waiting so that everybody could intro first. :/

Ah, such is understandable.

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:19 pm

NEWS: Every one should be heading to class in their next posts, other wise you'll be late for class.

The Teacher(NPC) has entered the class room at this point, those who are in class all ready may interact with her. She will be standing at the front of the room reading through a stack of papers. The class room center is clear of desks and chairs (which can be found along the bottom of the walls of the room, its apparent that a group activity will happen).

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm

please excuse the short post. ^.^ i had a bit of writers block for that particular post.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Give me a day or two. Something important has come up, and I won't have time to post for a little bit.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 pm

^-^ its fine, we seem to be able to get every one to post within a week for pace.

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 pm

...Dick move, Asher. You guys didn't respond in time, just pay the freakin' price. Don't make me send Darius after you.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Well that was a bit rude remark that's uncalled for. Besides, there are a few things I want to say:

1) We're late because one of us are busy with other roleplays and run a right scheduele. I just posted to get this Roleplay moving.

2) I'm putting this out bluntly: I'm not going to edit my post. I can choose or choose not to say that Asher gets hit by said eraser. And even so, it will highly be unlikely that Asher gets hit because of the load he is carrying. I just have Asher act like how I do, which is pushing the door open with my foot, and it's not like be can run in after that. He's carrying a heavy load on his hands, so of course the eraser won't hit him because he isn't able to enter "Hastily" which Inugami put it.

3) Again with the choose not to. It doesn't matter if I get hit or not; just go with it. Why should I change my post over a petty reason such as this over a petty thing? And you are supposed to do this stuff because of a reason inside the Roleplay, not something like "You didn't respond in time, pay the frickin' price." I can't say that he gets hit because of your wants. A door shutting in his face because someone posted that such a long time ago? Then I'll comply. And besides. You don't make a remark like that anyway over something so unrelated as a prank.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

And this is the point where I just shake my head in disappointment. Thundergod, you don't do that kind of stuff. It's just rediculous, god modding, connecting two unrelated roleplays, and just plain unprofessional. If I could right now, I would've chosen Asher Immortalis at the peak of his power and killed Darius. But that wouldn't be fair and it wouldn't be following roleplaygateway's rules.

And it's more disappointing to me because you chose the character you had from a plot that's from MY Roleplay from when I started out. Heck, it was even dead for half a year already. And you're trying to being it back so you can fulfill something as unimportant as hitting me in the head with an eraser. Let it go son, because I'm saying all this because you're breaking the rules of this site and the fact that you won't put this down.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

I can smell anger/frustration in the air D:

I do admit that Thundergod did do something irrational, breaking an unwritten rule(at the time, fixed now)

I'm now asking that such things 'never' happen again. You might as well have said that your Character just went up and crawled into a random shaft or decided to jump out of what maybe 5 story level window. I am against such impudent posts. I'm not angry at it, so you know, just very disappointed. Don't let it happen again.

As for the Eraser.

It was meant as possible gag for any one to enjoy at their leisure. I'm sorry if it sounded forced since it came from me.

^^' NO ONE should feel the need to post something YOU don't want to be part of /or/ DO something you don't want to.

- loo Inugami

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

...Whut i miss?

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inugami on Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 am

Not much :) just the intro to the groups first teacher.

Inugami
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!