Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

a part of “Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year”, a fictional universe by Beach-Born-Boy.

(REMAKE)It's been several years since Camp Keystone was destroyed by the Rongin werewolf clan. It has been reconstructed and is open for summer once again. With new and old faces, something is bound to happen inside this camp for mythical creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm

I do want to apologize for the delay in posting. I'm going to give it one more day to let everyone catch up before starting the battle. I'll post the battle start tomorrow.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:40 pm

that's cool I apologize as well for being so inactive in the rp just didn't see much reason to post useless things for Aurae:p but I promise to post as soon as the battle starts okay:D
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

And on the seventh day, Nicholas said....."BEGIN THE BATTLE!!!!!!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Remember whatever you decide to go up against you take control of. The other team is NPC's, and to help me out, i won't be controlling them. Make the battle interesting.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

okay umm im sorry everyone but I think this is the last you will hear from me for this rp it was fun while it lasted but I have lost my enthusiasm in playing Aurae it was nice rping with ya'll and I hope to rp with you on another occasion:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 pm

It seems we've hit a bit of a stalemate- maybe we should try to toss around ideas that will, hopefully, liven up the role-play again?

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm trying to get the battle done, so that we can move on, unless everyone wants to just do another time jump. I know i have plans with both of my characters for later on in the rp. i was also planning a confrontation between Nick and his brother, but i agree we need to do more for the camp and not just certain people.

I'm all ears on ideas, anyone got any?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 am

No ideas really, sorry... And sorry
I havent posted in awhile. I've been busy... or deathly ill. Right now I'm sick. again. Anywhooo... I feel sad, I really liked this rp, but were losing people :( (btw time jump might be a good idea)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Tbh I do rather enjoy this but I've just been stumped for Ideas since the battle started... so I may be dropping out as well. Sorry.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Sorry for my delay in response. I've had a long week and not in a good way, infact i think today is the only some what decent day i've had this week.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 am

Aw, sorry to hear that death. If there was a delay in my post (i didn't really look at times because the sites being weird for me) I'm sorry! I was at a concert friday night so.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:43 pm

By the by, no one has to wait for me to respond- Since Avery's unconscious, I don't have much to do/say until later. =D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh i forgot to tell yall that you should keep your character sheet updated, like if you start building a crush or something.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 am

If my posts slowly get slower... and slower.... and shorter... I'm sorry! I have a lot of stuff going on up here in meh head, and it's making me have to force myself to actually post. PS Username, as I'm writing this/my post, violin music of my video game is playin' and it's creepyyyy. That's all... don't kill me!

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 pm

A younger kid at my school died today... I'm on the phone right now having my friend try to calm me down, so... That'll be my last post for the rest of the week likely.... and possibly next week... Sorry.
I'll try to post after that, kay?

With love,
Iz

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 am

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Izzy, I understand you taking some time away, we'll be here when you get back. Thank you for the heads up and hope everything gets better for you.

For the rest of us, meaning just Avery and me, I'm thinking about doing a time jump, and possibly some action. I am thinking about having some demons attack the camp. Something just to keep things interesting. I am thinking about doing it to where only the campers can fight the demons, Nick being
knocked out cold or something.

Let me know what you think Avery, if you have any ideas let me know, I am always interested in hearing ideas.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Izzy, I am so, so, so sorry that that happened. Take all the time you need and know that our thoughts are with you.

And Death, that sounds like a great idea and super exciting! If I come up with any ideas, I'll be sure to share them.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 am

I apologize for not posting, I'm on the last stretch for school this semester, and trying to finish up school, and keep posting. I will post when i get a chance, should be tonight, I'll do the time jump and thn the attack which will be fun.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

It's okay Username... I'm okay now. Schools on break so... at least I'm not walking through the halls with everyone crying or looking like they're going to kill something. I'm easily made depressed...so...
But it's fine for now! :)
I'll put up a post soon. But.... should I wait for the time skip?

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:10 pm

i do apologize for the lack of posting. I will have a post up tomorrow night. I've been extremely busy with school. Tomorrow night i will do a time jump and a post. Please let me know if yall are still up for this rp.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!