Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel of Darkness...<Remake>

a part of “Angel of Darkness...<Remake>”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Life can be fun and beautiful....until you add a little extra...Heroin, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Meth...then your life starts bursting out of control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel of Darkness...<Remake>”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Angel of Darkness...<Remake>"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Angel of Darkness...<Remake>

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 am

My character is sent in! :3
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 am

Can I bring Reggie back? I can have her in sometime tomorrow.

Ironically, I just found out I may have diabetes, so yeah...I really wanna play her again.

I may calm her down a bit though fyi
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 am

yay malice i was hoping you would bring reggie back :3 ive missed rp'ing with you.

and i actually deal with diabetes so i know how it is >>

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 am

Huh, just saw this. Mind if I take the role I had last time? (The heroin addict's sister that is.)

Might mix it up though compared to last time. I've not decided.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 am

you can have your old roles :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 am

Most likely will go with same role, different character this time around, as I have another character concept knocking around which would be an interesting contrast.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 am

May I reserve the cocaine user? I'll have the character sheet in as soon as tonight!
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Claudi you can have her, :)

and I can't wait to see Orien's new sister :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 pm

I might also have an idea for the drug dealer character if no-one else especially wants the role.

(Evidently this is what listening to The Prodigy at 1am makes me think of.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:00 pm

haha Vitamin, lets give some more a chance to join.
ClaudiiBear will be talking to her friends to see if any want to join..
:) If not, then yeash... i'll be eager to see the Drug Dealers persona..

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WowDude on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Reserve Male Ecstasy? :D
I was reffered to by Claudii, and thought this would be cool to join! :D

WowDude
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Yush you can reserve :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 am

I don't think i can reserve Ecstasy Male ;n;
Can I play the drug dealer, and a character that gets pressured into it so he eventually tries it?
That sounds like it'd be fun. He could be the cousin, or even the crush?

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 am

I can take a male role if you want, just let me know which one ;)
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Rawr I reserved teh drug dealer for you, :)
thebagel has the crush

so all we need is a doctor and the cousin before we get started.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Working on my character page by the way, just been taking some time to think over a few bits.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 pm

hehe its ok :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Can I reserve the cousin?

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:40 pm

yesh blondie you can :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!