Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real Wonderland

The Real Wonderland

a part of “The Real Wonderland”, a fictional universe by SmilingNutella.

Everyone thinks that "Wonderland" is some magical place with mystical gentle creatures...until the find out how horribly wrong they were...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Real Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Welcome to my role-play "The Real Wonderland!" Please feel free to ask any questions on this OOC forum! I'll try my best to answer them as accurately as I can! :)
Last edited by SmilingNutella on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do you see this man up here? ^^ He's my future husband!! Bless Your Face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Real Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 pm

I love this, I'll be making a female character that you can expect to be done later tonight :)
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Emily3456 wrote:I love this, I'll be making a female character that you can expect to be done later tonight :)

Thanks so much!! I really tried on this rp! I can't wait for your character :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey there, Smiling!

I must make a character for this
if my user name wasn't any indication

A female of course.

Her FC will be Jhene Aiko I think
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Hey there, Smiling!

I must make a character for this
if my user name wasn't any indication

A female of course.

Her FC will be Jhene Aiko I think

Of course! Please take your time :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 am

OMG I have to join this!! You used the stylings of the Alice games! ^_^ I'm going to make my character tomorrow, but I'll make a male. I have a question though. You said that only those that believe in the fake wonderland can see the real wonderland. Suppose a character doesn't believe, how do they wind up in wonderland or what do they do in the roleplay?

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 am

This roleplay looks really good, I must join! I think I'll be making a female but I can always take on a male as well if not many are made?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 am

MissBrightside_ wrote:This roleplay looks really good, I must join! I think I'll be making a female but I can always take on a male as well if not many are made?

Thank you! And if you wish to make a female you have all rights. :) If needed I can always make a male character too.

FateWhisperer wrote:OMG I have to join this!! You used the stylings of the Alice games! ^_^ I'm going to make my character tomorrow, but I'll make a male. I have a question though. You said that only those that believe in the fake wonderland can see the real wonderland. Suppose a character doesn't believe, how do they wind up in wonderland or what do they do in the roleplay?

Great question! If a character does not believe in Wonderland, I was thinking instead of "finding" Wonderland (like the characters that believe in Wonderland will) they will be forced into Wonderland. You may choose how as long as the character is "forced" into Wonderland because they don't believe it's real. :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

I am making a character for this. I have always been an Alice and Wonderland fan and I have been meaning to buy that game. :3 I will make a male character for this.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 am

CrownTheEmpire wrote:I am making a character for this. I have always been an Alice and Wonderland fan and I have been meaning to buy that game. :3 I will make a male character for this.

Thanks so much! I can't wait for your character :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 am

@SmilingNutella Hehehe perfect! :3 I'd love making my character forced! :D Okay I'll start making him!

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 am

FateWhisperer wrote:I am making a character for this. I have always been an Alice and Wonderland fan and I have been meaning to buy that game. :3 I will make a male character for this.

Awesome!! Take as much time needed :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

I'm making a character for this! It's so cool and interesting looking. I want him to surface and steal the book, or maybe even a person +w+ Maybe that's how someone could get in.

I feel like I'm gonna get way to into this, I hope it stays active.

*reads over the rest of the posts* Oh, :D Someone wants this.

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am

FateWhisperer wrote:@SmilingNutella Hehehe perfect! :3 I'd love making my character forced! :D Okay I'll start making him!

Dragged in? I'm making a character right now, and that idea sounds so perfect ouo

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am

Rawr413 wrote:I'm making a character for this! It's so cool and interesting looking. I want him to surface and steal the book, or maybe even a person +w+ Maybe that's how someone could get in.

I feel like I'm gonna get way to into this, I hope it stays active.

*reads over the rest of the posts* Oh, :D Someone wants this.

Omigosh!! Thanks so much!! I hope this stays active too! :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Whew! Submitted my character! Is mine the only one that doesn't beleive in wonderland so far? xD And I thought of how he's going to be forced in don't worry. ;)

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

FateWhisperer wrote:Whew! Submitted my character! Is mine the only one that doesn't beleive in wonderland so far? xD And I thought of how he's going to be forced in don't worry. ;)

I think he is but he certainly is a great character with a nice storyline! I can't wait tot start posting :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks! I guess there had to be someone that was "realistic." xD I can't wait for posting too! :D

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Just to inform everyone I will be posting an "introduction" post soon to set the mood of the rp. I'm not sure when but it'll be up soon. You do not have to reply back until everyone is fully ready to start posting :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey hun, I'll have my CS in probably late tomorrow. I've been real busy today and tomorrow, I have medical BS I need to deal with so yea. Hopefully by late tomorrow

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!