Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dollhouse: Used

The Dollhouse: Used

a part of “The Dollhouse: Used”, a fictional universe by YoungJae.

A place where you can use our living dolls to bring to life your fantasies. Do what you wish.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollhouse: Used”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Dollhouse: Used

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 am

Submitted my character. If theres anything you have a problem with just tell me and I'll see what I can do.
:)
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Alrighty, well if that's the case, I'll probably just stick with one guy. I'm not into girls, even if I'm playing a male.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Sorry, but can you withdraw my reservation? I don't think I've got enough time to make a charrie. Sorry >.<
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

If possible, I can totally take over the role that Starlight77 had reserved before? (:
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 pm

@Starlight77: Alright

@ClaudiiBear: Okay I will switch that to you then.
"Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you."
~ No Other - Super Junior

YoungJae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello Roleplayers,

Thank you for your continued interest and activity on RPG.

It has come to the attention of the staff that this roleplay has been tagged as smut. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all that while RoleplayGateway does allow adult content within the set guidelines outlined in our Rules, smut is not permitted. Additionally, obscenity including cybering is not welcomed anywhere on RPG including non-public areas like the private messaging system.

3 Characters doing the nasty must have posts taken to PM, have a warning or fade to black and then come back when finished.

Any users participating in smut or posting obscenity will be reprimanded as seen fit. Thank you for your continued diligence in keeping RPG a smut-free community.

- Modesty,
RoleplayGateway Global Moderator

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 am

Is this roleplay still open? O:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Yes. It is still open.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:44 pm

I see, Thanks~ (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!