Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blue Blood & Forbidden Romance

a part of “Blue Blood & Forbidden Romance”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

The Ravencliff family has been above everyone else for a very long time, but away from the cameras they are slowly falling apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blue Blood & Forbidden Romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

Welcome to Blue Blood and Forbidden Romance!

Here is where you can reserve roles and talk and such. Toysolider is my Co-GM, and awesome. :3 So respect her and listen to what she says!

Update! I am actually going to sleep now, since it's about four AM. Don't worry about getting out okay's, just post that you want to reserve a character and you can put in a sheet. That is, for tonight, since I'll be asleep. <3

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif_here[/img]
[size=400][font=andalus][color=pickyourcolor!!]NAME[/size][/font][/color]

[font=andalus][color=pickyourcolor][size=175]"Quote here"[/size][/font][/color]

[url=song_url_here][color=pickyourcolor!][size=150]song name by artist[/size][/color][/url]
[size=85]"chorus of song here"[/size][/center]

[right][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right]
[font=andalus][size=125]Full Name[/size][/font]
[size=85][i]"quote/comment"[/i] [/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Nickname[/size][/font]

[font=andalus][size=125]Gender[/size][/font]

[font=andalus][size=125]Role[/size][/font]
[size=85][i]"quote/comment"[/i] Role and FC[/size]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif/img[/img][/left]
[font=andalus][size=150]Appearance[/size][/font]
[i]"quote/comment"[/i]

[font=andalus][size=125]Hair[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Eyes[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Body[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Style[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]General Demeanor[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right]
[font=andalus][size=125]Likes[/size][/font]
[size=85][i]"quote/comment"[/i] I'd rather it not be a list, but it can be.[/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Dislikes[/size][/font]
[size=85][i]"quote/comment"[/i] Same as the likes.[/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Fears[/size][/font]
[size=85][i]"quote/comment"[/i] Same as likes and dislikes.[/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Weaknesses[/size][/font]

[font=andalus][size=125]Personality[/size][/font]
[size=85][/size]

[font=andalus][size=125]Love Interest[/size][/font]
Last edited by bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Blue Blood & Forbidden Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 am

Hello! Can I take the best friend and the eldest daughter, please?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 am

Can I take Best Friend please? :)

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

@Horseygirl, of course for the Eldest Daughter :3 ...

@Both, you two are free to compete for the best friend, if you'd want. I like to give equal chances. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:07 pm

May I try out for the stable hand? And um, if it's okay, I could play the oldest son as well.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 pm

That would definitely be okay! :3 Sorry I kept you waiting, I forgot to check this again. <.< I'll reserve both for you.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks, I'll work on them right now.

EDIT

SO I'm almost done with the Stable Hand. I just submitted him because I didn't want to lose the work (it wouldnt be the first time,) but anyway, my hand is kind of cramping haha so I'll do the eldest son tomorrow. Though if someone asks for him, feel free to give the spot to them.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 pm

I sort of accepted him already. Since I sort of like him a lot already.[ this may just be being biased since he's my girls love interest. XD ] And alright, take your time. :3 Still a lot of spots to be filled. 3:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Glad you like him :) FC is so attractive, I just had to pick him haha. I normally don't play the cocky, emotional bad boy type, but so far I'm liking it.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 am

Hey :)
This RP sounds really interesting, May I reserve the Guard? Thanks
I will have the profile up tomorrow :)
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!