Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Digimon: The Second Dimension

Digimon: The Second Dimension

a part of “Digimon: The Second Dimension”, a fictional universe by Sandbear.

For years, the Alternate Universe Agency has been monitoring the barrier between our world (The First Dimension) and the world of the digimon (The Second Dimension. Occasionally, the barrier will weaken and allow travel between the two.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digimon: The Second Dimension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Digimon: The Second Dimension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm always polite :) I will make sure to post to them later tonight !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Wondahfuul~
I'm glad——the world needs more polite people, especially on the internet. x)

I edited the "Places" so there is now a First and Second Dimension. Nobody except me has any AUA characters yet, but in case anyone is planning on creating any:
The Agency is kind of middle-ground between the first and second dimensions (although it's physically located in the first dimension), so posts taking place at the AUA can be in either "places," depending on which "plot" he/she is connecting with at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sandbear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Ok so Ageha wont be returning. I think you may want to get in touch with them Sandy?
Mainly there are some question I can't answer to them because it's your RP:)

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 am

Ok, just to double check. I actually meant to do this days again, but with the daughter sick and everything else in my life going wrong, I haven't had the time.
We can post our human waking up in the digital world, right?

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

I think so.

Though I'm still waiting for SandBear to reply to my post....

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 am

Yes, go ahead, Manic. c:
Things have been crazy in my life, too, so I can understand any absence. Roleplaying should never take priority over a sick child, yeah? Life happens to everyone. xD
I have another human character under construction, so that should be finished soon and we can really get this roleplay moving.

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 am

I haven't heard anything back from CheesyMonkey
I will assume that he won't be back either. That leaves is two characters down x

Maybe we could rejig the plot a little so it could work with the people who have been here the whole time?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 pm

or perhaps maybe a way to connect the individual intros. it seems to me that the problem lies in that there is a set plot line from the GM but no direction, which causes the role play to become stale. If no direction is given then people tend to stand still. Thank you for all your effort polka, and lets not completely count them out yet because like manic and sandbear have said "life happens"
Mëloi dëloi bësayt ëkrë solön un odën jvas
May your journey be safe and full of joy

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Alright, it took me a while to get back to the computer, but I now have Enka and Rose Ann in the Second Dimension with Daren.
I think we should be able to revive this roleplay now that the stage is set for interaction between characters. Hopefully by then this roleplay will have more activity and more people will join despite our rather sluggish start (which is pretty much all my fault orz).

Ah, and thank you very much, Polka ^^ I agree with Darkrael. We'll keep their characters for now in case they come back.

Any suggestions for "rejigging" the plot a bit, as Polka suggested?

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat May 11, 2013 11:16 am

Ahoy people of the rp! My name is Cheesey Monkey and I'm so sorry for not having posted since I had trouble with school. Hopefully you will all forgive me (especially Polka) and we'll get back to things as usual. Sorry again.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Sat May 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Welcome baaaack~
Yeah, school is...school. I understand how you'd be busy. x)
Things have been slow here so you haven't missed much. I hope things get rolling again but the chances are quite slim, it seems.
Oh, well. We'll do our best, post as much as we can, and if people don't come back, it might end up being a one-on-one. But that's okay. ^^

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon May 13, 2013 7:42 am

Hi I'm back for some reason the past few weeks the site would not let me on? can someone update me on what is happening x

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 am

I'd really hate to do this to you guys but i might be MIA for awhile, life is just busy and I don't get the time to come on as i use to. I would still like to keep my character but would you be ok with moving the plot forward by using him as an NPC for now sandbear... i believe i've set him up to be played really by anyone so i don't think you have to worry about that. just give me a reply back as soon as you can.
-Darkrael-

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Polka: Sorry, I didn't check the OOC boards until now. xP Not much has happened during your absence, so it should be pretty easy to catch up.

Darkrael: Okay, we'll miss you while you're gone. :c But thanks for the heads up!

A friendly little reminder for everyone: I'm sure it's been a long while since any of us have read the rules, but please remember to keep the language clean! No place for profanity here! :)

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!