Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cavous Academy |

Wrong invitation| Welcome to Cavous Academy

a part of “Cavous Academy |”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

Cavous Academy is a prestigous school for young ladies. So imagine the shock when a group of guy's turn up with premission to attend? [Active GM] [InProgress RP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cavous Academy |”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wrong invitation| Welcome to Cavous Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

thats fine Forsaken i wont be in town either going to pennsilvania hopefully my folks there have internet:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

im gonna be polite and wait for faithy and obvious :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

sounds good ill shall wait with you:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Since I am waiting on for faithy again, I would like to join the waiting party as well. In her defense though, she told me she was sick the last time I messaged her. I didn't mention it earlier since I thought she had just recovered, though it seems I was mistaken.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 am

If faithy hasn't come back online by tomorrow, I'll have Lily head to the dance on her own. As uncomfortable as that'll make her, it seems like the only viable option at the moment.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 am

I can't stand this glitch! It causes me to do multiple losts. Please excuse that, btw

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

This is why I left the RP, because we weren't really following the storyline and Duckie wasn't posting for the headmistress. I didn't see a point in participating anymore. If you guys continue though, with the storyline, catch me up to date and I'll put Jake back into the midst of things.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm

will do tezza :) its a shame though. Everyone just suddenly left :(

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah, well I was having fun to begin with, but slowly lost interest as we just went about doing our own separate things instead of following the RP, and yeah :(
Anyhoo, I think Duckie wouldn't mind if someone took some control, seeing as they have left without so much of notice.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am

In everyone's defense, there wasn't really much of a predetermined plotline to begin with, and the disappearance of Ducky and everyone else didn't help with that. Plus, with that many people, it's difficult not to split up.

EDIT
Just for the sake of clarification, I was defending them going off on their own separate things, not disappearing.
Last edited by Captain Obvious on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 am

hmm to dissagree or to agree not sure but ya'll have a point about not being much of a plotline. we pretty much made it as we went as for Duckie well . . . im not gonna say anything on her to late already:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 pm

In a roleplay, everybody is meant to work together as a team and include everybody. That didnt exactly happen and I do tend to do that myself. It was working out from the start.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:25 am

indeed it was im guessing its because some of the students had dropped out or simply made a character but either posted once or not at all so the cast was very limited:/

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

alrightys everyone, as a heads up next post from will be a somewhat fade to black, but the details after will be similar to shower incident so read at your discretion. now that i think about we should have done this for the shower incident too, oh well.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 am

Due to some family stuff, I'm going to be offline for a week, starting Thursday. When I return, I'll try to pull Lily back into the story. I also might send faithy a pm.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

@Forsaken
the fuck just happenedXD did Maya just get kidnappedXD lol Maddison is in for some real shit right there once Maya wakes up. though just one question exactly how shall I respond to that:\

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm back. I'll try to get Lily back into the midst of things as soon as I can think of a way to do so. If either of you come up with an idea for how to do so before I do, please let me know.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

that great Capt glad to have you back:3 as for what Lily can do maybe she saw something suspicous and went to get Seagus or something:/ hmm just a random thought really:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Should we send Forsaken a pm? They seem to have been on recently, but they haven't posted yet.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm

well he said he'd post today as he is quite busy I believe

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!