Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No Longer Chained

No Longer Chained

a part of “No Longer Chained”, a fictional universe by XxSkyheartxX.

For centuries men ruled over females; every generation was be the same thing. Men were more powerful due to their athletic skills as well as their musculature. But now, in the rather small world of...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Longer Chained”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

No Longer Chained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "No Longer Chained"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm rather new here..So if you have any tips let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: No Longer Chained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

May I be a high priestess (if you have that role open)?

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 pm

@ Ever: I'll say sure now..But when you post your character that's when I'll really mean the yes or no..

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 pm

I think I decided the Empress (The technical "Queen" of Myru) will be NPC. Just play her wisely..I'll make a form for her later..

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm quite interested in this. I'll be making a male and will have it in soon.

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm

I think I've decided I'm gonna start out with a female, Sky, I'll try to post it tomorrow (probably in the afternoon/evening), Its getting kinda late and i should probably get to bed soon..... once we've been posting for a while, I'll make a male character perhaps. Anyways, looks great, can't wait to start RPing. ^^

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 am

Hey, I'd like to reserve a space for a female huntress, if possible. Will submit the character herself later today :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:56 am

Would it be alright if I were to make a female noble? If not then I will make a guy :) Lemme know and I shall get started on the sheet.

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 am

@ Road: Awesome! :D Thanks.

@ Night: Alrighty, no hurry. ^^

@Deguu: Yep, that's fine with me.

@ TheUnnamedOne: Yep. that's fine with me. ^^

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

*Reminder: After a few more people join/post their characters and after I post my own, then we may or may not start posting. I will be the one to make the first post, so please don't post on the rp until I do.

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ieathippo on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:36 am

Hi, I'd love to reserve a spot as a female fortune teller if it's possible. If not, I can make a male character as well. Thanks!

ieathippo
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digikun on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 pm

I actually wanna try to make some twins, one male and one female, if possible.

digikun
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 pm

@ieath: I think we have quite a few female characters but if you were really hoping for the fortune teller spot then that's fine But we kinda need more males at this point.

@Digi: Sure! That would be great! :D

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:47 pm

When do you plan on making the first post Sky? I'm über excited to start and a tad impatient, sorry. X3

Also, do you need a co-GM by any chance ;D

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

If you need more male characters, then I can put one in as well as my female :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm willing to write up a male character, would a rebel be available?
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Hey! I'd like to reserve a submissive male puh-lease ^_^ Also I have a friend that is going to reserve a female healer. I know you're a bit full on females but our two go together so if it's alright we'll be introducing a guy and a gal :3

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 pm

@Paintpont: Don't worry I shall post soon. We need a few more male characters..

@Deguu: That would be great. ^^

@Rich: Yep that position is available.

@Cortez: No problem you can reserve all you want. ^^ Your friend is welcome as well..

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey I've submitted a Work in progress, I have a young daughter so I had to work on it piece by piece. I'll get some pictures soonish and pretty it up and edit as well. Also would you like me to make a male to help even it out a bit more?

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 pm

@Unnamed: Yep I saw your work in progress I liked her so I went ahead and accepted her..About the male thing..You can if you want but you don't have too..

I would make my first post but we need more of the people with guy characters to post their characters..

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!