Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The First Werewolf

The First Werewolf

a part of “The First Werewolf”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

Small time supernatural/realistic story. Completely original and worth checking out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The First Werewolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The First Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The First Werewolf"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The First Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi there! This looks interesting, I love the mystery of the plot. Very intriguing.
I'm assuming you do reservations? I would love to reserve the Highland Beauty if possible!
I'm dedicated and on most days except for weekends I wont be on as much, but other than that I'm very active!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 pm

I agree with Onuwa -waves to- ^^ Nice seeing you again, too.

I would love to reserve the track champ :D I love the idea of only knowing as much as my character ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm

-Waves!- hello again :) Fancy seeing you here.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Is that the female champion or male?

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm

The female, sorry ^^;

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 pm

That's cool :) I'll reserve both places for the both of you :) thanks for the interest :D I'm looking to create a great roleplay :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm extremely tempted to reserve the new boy... But I'm wondering if I'll be digging myself in too deep.. I still have to make another character for Onuwa's rp actually! :o
And I have a few other ones..
But.. I think it'll work out.. I'll possibly just ask to reserve the track star boy.. But I'll get back to you. );

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey! I just saw that ChristyLovesYou is thinking about making the New Boy but isn't sure. If she doesn't want to do it or if I am able to then I would like to play the New Boy. If I can't that is fine and I am good with just reserving The delinquent instead.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Ah don't let me stop you, go for it! (:
I'll reserve the track star then.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 pm

All characters in this roleplay play a big part, there aren't really any "in the shadows" characters, therefore even though the new boy comes with a bit of extra responsibility, it's wont be far off any of the other characters :) that's why it's important for players to be dedicated :)

@christy Hope you get back to me soon for Hal's sake :)

Edit: never mind :P ill reserve for you :) ill be sending you a pm tomorrow hall about plot etc.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I see Maggie Mae got accepted ^^ (can I just say.. I love her name SO much.. lol) I hope you like her!

Excited to see everyone!!!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello, there. I love how you set this up with so much anonymity... I'm quite intrigued.
Put me down as the delinquent, if you would be so kind. ^^
β€œIt's the imperfections that make things beautiful.”
β€œIt's never too late to love someone, but it is too late when they don't love you any more.”

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:22 pm

It's awesome :D sorry, i've been caught up with making my own character and stuff :P There are currently two competitors for the deliquient, however I am willing to make another spot for either guy depending on whether they're both acceptable (still waiting on one to be completed) so stay tuned people!!

I'll be uploading my girl soon aswell :) Peace out people!!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bang! on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi :). Could I reserve the tomboy?

Bang!
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bang! on Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm

So, this is dead?

Bang!
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

I have been wondering the same thing... I haven't heard from anyone :/

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I hope its not... I was really looking forward to this.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Mon May 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Yeah--is this dead? From my understanding, she was waiting for another person to post a character for the delinquent. I guess I misunderstood and someone else reserved it besides Hal, who went with the new guy instead? Maybe it was a PM reserve? I don't know. But I think she's waiting for that character to be posted before starting.

That, or this really is dead. Care to enlighten us all, OP? I'm quite confused at the moment, and I was looking forward to this... >.<

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 am

Right sorry people, :) I was actually waiting for the track champ to be submitted cause the player asked for a few days grace but...it's been more than a few days hasn't it so, blah were moving on :) I'm sorry for the wait, I also had exams :( and still do but y'know this can be my timeout break from doing revision and stuff :)

Anyway :) we shall be starting very soon :) just doing the finishing touches okay :D

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!