Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Summer in Paris

A Summer in Paris

a part of “A Summer in Paris”, a fictional universe by mylastbreath.

Three best friends take a much needed vacation, and find some unexpected romance in Paris. [[FULL]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Summer in Paris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Summer in Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm

I third the vote of Ms G as GM. :) haha.
As long of course as she is ok with it haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 pm

I suppose tis' GM was just another to make an account, then drop it. How tragic..however, I'm also up for a re-make :] I'll be changing the face claim of my male, though. ^.^
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Awwww :) Thank you everyone, that's really sweet.

I don't mind remaking it at all. At the moment, I've got down these people for a remake:

Jynxii - Playing Danielle Lebeau, Paris Resident 5

Thantos - Playing Christopher Black, Friend 3

Onuwa - Playing Christofer Bone, Paris Resident 1

peace_of_mind7 - Playing Augustus Adams, the Ex-Boyfriend of Friend 1

ClaudiiBear - Playing Ara Livbourne Younger Sister of Friend 1
And, Damian Ackerman, Paris Resident 3

Oh and me, obviously :P
So that's 7/10 characters, which is pretty good to start.

We're definitely going to need to refill Minnie Livbourne, so if anyone wants to take her on, or knows of someone who does, let me know.
Which leaves us with Shay Bristol, Paris Resident 4, originally played by NikkiEnvy.
And, Johnathan Matthews, Paris Resident 2, originally played by RawkFirst.
So, if anyone has heard from them whether they'd like to be a part of the remake, one way or another, let me know.
I'll be sending out PM's to them tomorrow if I haven't heard anything.

And if I've been really stupid and missed anyone out, just shout and I'll apologise plenty and correct it :P

So, based on all that, I reckon I can have the remake up Wednesday or Thursday night, realistically?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I pm'd both NikkiEnvy and Rawkfirst and they are down for the remake.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:39 am

Yay! How exciting ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 am

That's great :) Thanks so much, Onuwa.

Everyone:

Is there anyone, maybe one of the people with a slightly smaller role at the moment, since the Paris residents aren't involved so much at the start, that wants to take on Minnie?
It would be a lot easier for me to start the remake with a full set of characters, so I don't have to worry about reservations etc.
It would be a simple copy and paste from her already made character sheet job, and then you can play with it how you want. So it wouldn't be a huge amount of work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 am

Not that it matters now since you already decided but I vote Miss.G as GM too. :3 I might know someone who would want Minnie, I'll ask them, but I don't know if they do female characters.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 am

Have we found anyone yet? I would play Minnie but her character is pair up with mine XD

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 pm

If you allow me to change her name and face claim, I'll take Minnie's place. I just will make a new character. If you approve, her face claim will be Zoe Saldana and I'll get started on her character sheet tonight.

EDIT: For convenience, I'll let her still have the nickname: Minnie, but her first name will be different. As for being sisters with Ara, she could have been adopted into the family at a young age.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 am

Yep that sounds perfect. Thanks so much, peace_of_mind7 :)

I'll put up the remake tonight, now we have all characters filled.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu May 02, 2013 8:52 am

I've already finished her, so you guys won't have to wait very long for the RP to start.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Here is the remake, One Summer in Paris :)
Go ahead and submit your characters. We should be starting soon! :)

@peace_of_mind7, I looked up Zoe Saldana properly when I was putting together the remake and I hadn't realised she was quite so old. I think she just looks too old to be playing a twenty-two year old... Is there possibly any other face claim you wouldn't mind using?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 pm

In the pictures that I found, she doesn't look that old, but I'll find another face claim. I'll tell you when I find one.

EDIT: Does Christina Milian look young enough?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

I was combing through gifs and for the front page and I just couldn't find anything that would pass for 20's. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong place, though Christina Milian looks better, even though I know she's only 3 years younger.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu May 02, 2013 2:37 pm

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!