Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Riders' Ascension

The Riders' Ascension

a part of “The Riders' Ascension”, a fictional universe by XxNightxX.

In a world where the once magnificent dragons no longer exist, and are all but forgotten in the minds of the people, a group of malicious assassins who call themselves the Foresworn have made it their mission to keep it that way.....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Riders' Ascension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Riders' Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Cool, have fun! And Happy Birthday! :D See you Saturday night. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

When are we going to transition from baby dragons to adult dragons?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I am still waiting for the rain to go away.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am

@ PaintPoint: It takes a little bit more time but I suppose you are right. A few more posts and we can start to hopefully get the group together. The dragons will be older but we can't ride them yet they won't be as strong a flyer as they'd like.
I'm rather new here..So if you have any tips let me know!

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

sorry for post here, answered my own question.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 pm

1. Is there any room?

2. (compared to earth) what year does this take place in (10th 13th 15th century?)

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 pm

@Eragon: Yeah there's tons of room! :D I don't really know what time place it takes..It's like the Eragon time place...XD

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Alright guys, Next post should be when your dragon is somewhat grown and now we shall start getting the group together, since it's been a bit slow in posting.

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

Hey, sorry I've been gone everyone, I had a kind of busy week with homework and everything and have tried to get on when i could. Also I got a fever yesterday and am still feeling crappy today, but I will try to be as active as possible.

@Eragon the Sniper: Of course there's room! ^^ I really don't have a limit on how many people can join, as long as you've read the rules and will try to be as active as possible. And as Sky said, its kind of like Eragon. There's not really a definitive time frame that this happens in because its kind of in a different world all together, similar to the Eragon series.

Like Sky said, we should all start beginning to bring our characters closer to each other's locations so they can all meet and start to form a group. Their dragons will grow along the way, but not fully, by the time they get kidnapped by the Forsworn in the night, their dragons will all be about the size of a horse. They won't instantly grow into a huge dragon, but they will grow pretty fast and the more they eat the faster and bigger they grow as hatchlings. Their growing and maturing will slow down the closer they come to reaching their full size. Other than that, be creative and have fun! ^^

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

Hey, I have been really busy lately, and havent been on for a while! How do I come into the roleplay? Otulissa is the dragon I made.
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSkyheartxX on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

@ Wolf: Just introduce your character in some random place and have them do something on their own and/or start finding the group. ^^

XxSkyheartxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey, not to be rude or anything, but Dylan your last post was kinda powerplaying. A person(not even a lycan) can take down a full grown ought without being injured. Those cats are really big and very powerful, they put up a good fight and aren't that easy to kill. Sorry, just trying to keep this as realistic as possible.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 pm

@Paintpoint: I already PMed her about it and its all good now. I was thinking the same thing, but she has fixed her post. She explained to me that she was on her phone and it was being slow, and thats the reason for the briefness of the post which made it seem kind of power played. Anyways, its all good now, but thanks for trying to help us keep an eye out for that kind of stuff. :)

@Wolf: Thats fine, I understand. We all get busy with our lives outside the site. Like Sky said, just have her stumble across the group of dragon riders or something like that, or do a more solitary post. Up to you. ^^

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey, since the Foresworn have attacked and its obvious they've pretty much begun capturing the Riders and their Dragons (at least the four riders and their dragons in the small group that has formed), I was wondering if you guys want to time skip yet to where they wake up in the prison/facility where the Foresworn take them after they have been captured (I would like to make the first post after they are captured if you guys don't mind. ^^ ). I thought this would be a good time to do that since at the end of Paintpoint's well-written post ;) (good job Paintpoint, thats exactly how I wanted it to play out. ^^), since Sven has already been knocked out and everyone's capture is pretty much inevitable. What do you guys think?

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Sounds fine to me. And thanks by the way, haha I was getting a little bored with just tromping around in the forest and got really excited when I realized the group was being captured (How sad is that? Haha). I als had a quick question for ya and thought itd be easier to just put it here then go through the process of PMing you. (Im lazy, tell me something I don't know). Anyways, I was wondering if Sven's father could be a part of the Forsworn, mix it up a little, and itd give a perfect explanation of how the group was found out about so quickly. If that's all fine and dandy with y'all I was wondering if I needed to submit a character for Sven's dad. I was thinking that he could be a NPC that everybody could control when needed. Other than that, I don't think I have much else to say.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Awesome. ^^ Lol, your welcome. XD Yeah I'm trying to keep it interesting and keep it moving, if the plot doesn't go anywhere people start to get bored, including me lol. And yeah, of course, that sounds like an awesome idea! :D I love the creative and unexpected. ^^ And yeah, you can submit a character form for his dad if you want, that'd be great, and him being an NPC sounds good.

Sorry, I'll try to post with the riders waking up in their prison/dungeon/whatever you want to call them cells tomorrow, I gotta get to bed tonight. *yawn* G'night, everyone. ^^

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:53 am

Sorry it took so long to post... and for how short it is, I guess, but I hope it's sufficient. (It also gives Nero and Riley something to do. :3)
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

I also wanted to apologize for taking so long to submit a post, work has got me on a back to back schedule and I tried to work on it as often as I got the chance to. That, and I wanted to make it good and long, hopefully stirring up a bit of a reaction from our riders. I wasn't exactly sure if we were supposed to do a POV from the dragon's so I left that alone and decided to bring out Rashatok, though he's there for anybody to use. :D

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Thu May 16, 2013 6:07 pm

You're both fine guys, I understand. I myself have been very busy with finals and last-minute projects and schoolwork, and haven't had a chance to get on and post. Sorry about that. I'll reply soon, hopefully, and then we can get this thing moving and more active again.

And yeah, sorry for not saying anything about that, Its fine if you start posting from the point of view of the dragons. I'll hopefully post from Khothara's point of view here sometime soon.

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 pm

i'll be posting sometime soon, i have been having the major case of writer's block with some of my RP's.
i'm sorry :(
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!