Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

House of Youkai

House of Youkai

a part of “House of Youkai”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

Humans live in their own world, the world outside, and believe that Youkai, or spirits, are just a myth, a legend, until they walk into a whole entire world of them. They think it's a joke, or something cool, but without doubt it much more dangerous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Youkai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: House of Youkai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Okay, I submitted a WIP for Kaikamai~ Well, his personality ended up a bit different than I thought, to be honest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Mmm... Well, if that is the case, then I'd probably have to put you under the Humans who have yet to get to the bathhouse if alright! If you want to change, tell me!

And he looks really interesting (Yeah, I'm still reading xD) I look forward to the finished version though!
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:08 pm

One not yet to arrive coming up.

And hello, Annaky.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 am

Aha~ Someone who knows my true name *evil cackling*

I'm only kidding. (Or am I?) Hiya, Key~~ You changed your name too~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:51 am

I'm working on my character, and I was wondering if you had any preference for gender/character type? I noticed in an earlier post you said more boys were needed, but now it seems like the genders are equal.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 am

And I'm finally done~ That was quite a bit of work, actually.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 pm

I did change my name. I tend to do that. A lot.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

SO I just rejoined the site after a long hiatus and saw a spirited away styled roleplay so I had to peek my head in. I'm hella pumped because it seems like I picked a winner. So I had a few questions to start while I work on my character.

A.) Can I be lazy and make a pair of twins in on character profile?

B.) Can I have them be wind spirits? One will be helpful and run errands and messages for Mami. The other will kinda be a deadbeat prankster who rarely helps except to cause havoc or bring in strays.

C.) Is that tomoe you based your character's appearance off of?

D.) Exactly how much "Main plot" are we going to see here? Spirited away had No-face of course, will we be seeing something of the like?

E is for Edit). I also forgot to ask if the two could be working there as full time residents due to being sold by their father to settle a gambling debt.
Last edited by Jack Winters on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Monochrome is...anaky? *flips* its like finding out whats under kakashis mask.. *3*
well if it is so, im glad your still around. I often get new accounts as well, but this is my only one atm.

also i updated my relations, not quiet finished yet however, im close.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Ah, I have one more character to finish... I should probably get working on that now, shouldn't I? xD And I'll update my characters in a moment!

And to answer all those questions of yours Jack!

A) Psh, sure! I know the feeling of being lazy so that's fine!

B) Mmmm... yeah! Sounds good!

C) And yeah! Didn't think anyone else would notice... but yup!

D) Feel free to do that! I don't mind!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Sweet, there are already a lot of characters. I cant wait to start

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:16 am

Dreamer, this is the most of what has been shown underneath. x]

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 pm

W-whut so beautiful.. but just a hand away.. *sob* w-why!! Why must you show me this key dfsdjfh

jk, I love it. *3*

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Ack, we should start soon...

Also cool idea maybe? Instead of having a boiler man, we have a fire demon who lives in the boiler. The flames inside it could be his life force, and he has a humanoid form. I was thinking of referencing Calcifer from Howls.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Under my mask is just another mask... XD

And Key, why would you show us that?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorry for all the wait guys! I've got a test tomorrow and best I post, I wanna get it over with that way I'll have no restrictions to waiting any longer, so I swear I'll have the first post up tomorrow! Sorry for making you all wait, but please be patient just a day longer! TTuTT

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Aw man I know that feel. I have AP tests the next two weeks which might snag me enough college credit to walk in my freshman year with over a semester done. I'm stoked.

I look forward to posting, but my posts will be kinda...dull looking.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm

coughcoughstrangeralertcoughcough

Hiya everyone :3... Just like... I dunno checking in so everyone... sorta knows I'm not dead or something anyway. It looks like this is going to be a lot of fun too! ^^
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri May 03, 2013 8:19 pm

It's tomorrow, better get that first post up, Rin.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Yup! Indeed it is tomorrow and the first post has been made!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!