Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

a part of “Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year”, a fictional universe by Beach-Born-Boy.

(REMAKE)It's been several years since Camp Keystone was destroyed by the Rongin werewolf clan. It has been reconstructed and is open for summer once again. With new and old faces, something is bound to happen inside this camp for mythical creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Keystone: Jupiter Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Okay!
And I'll keep posting. Feeling better, so I'll go back to my usual always posting self soon! That is, if Username is still here. ^^

Oh and Username, I'm reading a book and a character's name is Avery :O
Except...he isn't a fairy... He's a werewolf. And really grumpy. Your Avery is much better.

:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Heehee, thank you! And, I'm still here, so no worries on that count!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 am

So, uh, are we supposed to join the NEW Camp Keystone thing?

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed May 01, 2013 8:44 am

I'm so confused, haha. Someone send me a pm of what I'm supposed to do when you know! 'Cause then it'll be sent to my phone and I'll respond faster.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat May 04, 2013 3:17 pm

what new keystone thing?
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat May 04, 2013 3:24 pm

That Keystone was created by the original creator of Keystone, and it's going back to the beginning. You don't have to join in, but you can.

Is anyone still wanting to rp on this one, or should i bring it to an end? I mean no one's been posting so i figured everyone quit. Let me know so i know what to do.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

As sad as it is to say, we might need to just end it. It had a pretty good run, but once everyone stopped posting, well...

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

I don't know if you guys even read this anymore but IM SO SORRY I just dropped off the face of the earth! * dramatic pout* It wasn't my fault!! okay... maybe a little.... but still! and I really did like this roleplay while it lasted. I hope to roleplay with you guys again sometime, but usernames right... this probably will end unless you guys say otherwise. Again, I'm really really really really really really really sorry! and i feel bad that it was MY turn to post... :|

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!