Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Loves Parade

Loves Parade

a part of “Loves Parade”, a fictional universe by WolfSpirit.

life is hard.... but love? it makes it harder. (look inside for more info, male and female roles needed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Loves Parade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Loves Parade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Sorry, it posted twice, Wolflover2217 what one do you want me to join?
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm

It happened sometime around November 2011. Everyone was O.K., but it was pretty freaky.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 am

That's good that everyone was O.K!! It would be!! Your doing a great job at writing,

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 am

Hey, I am REALLY sorry about this, but I am leaving on Wednesday, and will not be back until sometime the beginning of next month. I will still be able to RP until then though. I will try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow, but I am busy packing so no promises. :\

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:56 am

Hey, that's fine :)
I was wondering, you know who Archer is a sociopath? Well I was wondering, if you prefer that Ruby finds out by Trudies boyfriend who is a doctor os something? Or Archer tell her? Or keep it to himself? I don't mind what you pick, :) it's up to you :)

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:02 pm

And I'm back!

Well being a sociopath is not necessarily a bad thing, it is only a generic description of someone with antisocial disorders, as well as a disregard for social rules. really the main thing about Archer that would be actually bad, would be the fact that he manipulates people to get what he wants.

Also, this brings up something about Archer that I have been playing with in my head, but am unsure if I should do it or not. I was thinking that Archer could be able to use words to do unnatural things, For example he is already really good at manipulating people, but this is dependent on how well he chooses his words to speak. If he gets the right combination, he can convince anyone to do whatever he wants. This would also extend to animals. This is only an idea, ad one I am not sure I have the ability to pull off properly.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed May 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey!
Welcome Back!!!!! :) :)
I am sure you can pull it off, you are a talented writer :)
How was it?

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 am

Well, I did not go to the place I was suppose to go to, my grandfather died, and I ended up going home instead. It was a good service, and I had fun afterwards. I also would still be gone if I had gone to the place I was suppose to go to, so I am glad I am back early.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!