Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insight

Insight

a part of “Insight”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

The city of Shibuya is normal, like always. But that's the outer shell people tend to only see. Deeper, there are people who have died and are unseen by the naked eye, except for a few rare humans who have to deal with seeing the dead all their life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Insight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Insight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Insight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat May 04, 2013 12:08 am

I would love to reserve male humans number 5 please.

How long do you hold reservations for? I'm going to be busy tomorrow, but I could probably work up a profile sometime on Sunday or Monday.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yazi on Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 am

Could I reserve human 3 please?

Yazi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat May 04, 2013 12:12 am

You're quite a busy one! Haha, I'll take a human female if that's alright.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 am

All are reserved!

And yeah! Take all the time needed! I don't expect to start this rp immediately, so don't worry about time limits ^u^ Of course, I may free it up if a WIP isn't submitted by like... a week later obviously, but don't worry about time!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat May 04, 2013 12:40 am

Can I reserve Female Human #4?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 am

Hm, we seem to be human heavy, in that case I'll change my selection to a female doll if that's ok.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:01 am

Think I could reserve a male doll?

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 am

Alright!

No problem! I was a bit surprised people went chasing for the humans at first though xD

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 am

Oh, if there is another male Doll, may I reserve him.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am

Yup!

Alright, only a female doll and female human left!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sat May 04, 2013 2:11 pm

May I reserve the female human please? :3
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Sure! Done!

One more female doll left! Last role that's open and needs to be taken!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat May 04, 2013 5:04 pm

May I reserve the last female doll please? ^^

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Alright! All roles are filled and I look forward to you characters ^u^

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!