Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

a part of “Aboard The Phoenix: Revival”, a fictional universe by DragonBreath.

In the land of Terreth, the crew of the airship The Phoenix go on many jobs and face many dangers

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aboard The Phoenix: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun May 05, 2013 2:39 am

Exactly! I'm good at role playing as multiple players, I've been roleplaying for forevereeeeeer! Plus who you calling GUY I'm a GIRL thanks very much!! Just cause I'm good at playing dudes sometimes doesn't make me a guy. Honestly :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 am

I am not playing multiple characters, it's just I had a server issue and when I sent my CS in, it came up blank. About ten minutes after that, my entire internet crashed and I had to reset my computer. However it should have sent the CS in.

I abandoned the blank, messed up CS so you should only get the correct one. I'm sorry for all the trouble. If there is anything wrong with it, just pm me. :)
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun May 05, 2013 11:58 am

Oh we weren't directing our posts at you starlight :P

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm

I wasn't directing ANY of my posts to you; well partially Ducky but it was primarily to Matthew.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun May 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Ok, first things first, sorry I've been gone, I had to take care of a few things, second @LittleRedDucky your character count is at five, and I don't accept works in progress, so you have to choose which one to use, because we have a LOT of characters. That's all

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Ok good. I had a mini panic attack for a moment there. -u-'
Lol I was gone for a few hours and now I have to read twelve CSs. It's a good thing I love reading! XD

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Eh, we seem to have two powder monkeys. Also, it seems many of the characters are more combat based than realistic. The Phoenix, to my knowledge, isn't exactly a warship.

Also, we gunna begin yet?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Heliumite on Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm

I certainly hope my character is appropriate. I have spoken...

The Heliumite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 am

A SECOND POWDER MONKEY!? The scoundrel!! I outa'... I outa'! GOD I OUTA! >:I

Powder Monkey: During the Age of Sailing small boys were used as Powder Monkeys, someone who would load a cannon with powder and a cannonball. This job was extremely dangourus, because of the boys handling of the gunpowder. If dont incorrectly, the cannon would not fire, and if too much powder was used the cannon would explode.

Fun Fact: Powder Monkeys were also used as sluts for the sea-men :3 No pun intended.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Heliumite on Mon May 06, 2013 2:03 am

I'm not trying to sound pushing or anything, but when were you wanting to start RPing? Did you need more characters?

The Heliumite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon May 06, 2013 3:57 am

For real your making me choose :L that's so annoying.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon May 06, 2013 8:24 am

And actually Lloyd, a big part of the roleplay will be the unsteady friendship of the Kha'Ill brothers, and the Brogue Brothers. Their from separate races of the same species, and they all don't like Charr, and the Charr like no one else. o3o

And theres a gay relationship (I set up) between Yori of the Kha'Ill brothers, and Jax X3

HumanxCharr! SO KAWI DESUUU X3

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon May 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Forget it, too many characters, and I don't want to drop any of mine. I'm dropping out :P

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

First post is up

DragonBreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue May 07, 2013 4:19 pm

I fiddled around with my CS a bit and added a "Fears" and "Weaknesses" section. Just wanted to let y'all know.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Soo, umm... Can someone mention Jax in his post or somthing? Because Im having mega writers block... And I really need help or I'm going to get lost in this RP.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Heliumite on Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 am

So, to anyone who read my previous post, i do apologize. I wrote it all out one "Word Pad" on my iphone while at work. I then copy and pasted it and submitted. I fixed it now, so it should make sense! XD

The Heliumite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 am

I'm sorry I havent posted yet, Ive just been busy with assignments due. I promise I'll post shortly when I have a bit of time on my hands.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, I'm left in the dirt in this RP. It never ceases to amaze me how a FEW people get selected in an RP, and their the main characters. No one else gets mentioned in posts, no one else is cared about. Really. No one.

Unless SOMEONE can help me with a post, I cant keep going.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Heliumite on Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Little Matthew. You, yourself need to introduce your character more, as i have done myself with Sawyer. No ones going to just walk up to you and say, "You're a main character" you need to make yourself known. After all, this is still the beginning. Describe what's going on down below deck with Yori. Didn't he get called down there? There is still more people sleeping also. Go wake one up!

The Heliumite
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!