Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

a part of “Aboard The Phoenix: Revival”, a fictional universe by DragonBreath.

In the land of Terreth, the crew of the airship The Phoenix go on many jobs and face many dangers

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aboard The Phoenix: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aboard The Phoenix: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am

I mentioned one of your characters, but Heliumite is right. You need to put your characters out there more.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu May 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Ya know, there are just to many people posting for me to keep up. I don't even know whats going on right now, and quite frankly I just cant write anything for some reason. Maybe its because no matter what RP I join, I don't feel welcomed.

So, I might leave.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 11, 2013 6:52 am

I just realized I really need to get involved with this RP. Though, I think my actions depend on those of the Captain, or perhaps I couldhave her swab the deck and fail at it or something. Also, I think I have a recap of what's been going on. The blacksmith was poisoned, just that?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 pm

@Lloyd, Yup that's pretty much it, except for the fact that we just discovered what the poison is and Elly is going to fix her up.

As for your character, I think it would be funny to see that. I could have TK come along and fall on her butt from Chiru's failed attempt at mopping XD.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 pm

I've never been a fan of seeing fictional characters abused, yet for some reason, I'm not afraid and even having fun at physically and emotionally abusing such a innocent character such as Chiru. Is that normal?

Edit: I think it's because I love to pity her, in some sick way. In fact, everything I designed and wrote her entire character just for that...

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SavvylikeaPirate on Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 am

Hey, I just submitted a character a little bit ago. ^^ Is there room for a winged girl to be the navigator?

SavvylikeaPirate
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!