Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Story of Us All

The Story of Us All

a part of “The Story of Us All”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

Alchemy, Homunculi, Transmutations, Bringing the dead back to life; It all seems like a dream, doesn't it? Maybe to you, but to the people of Amestris, it's called "Daily Life"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Story of Us All”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Story of Us All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Story of Us All"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Story of Us All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Fri May 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Very interested in this one, I would like to be an alchemist of water if thats alright.
Click on Vash to see my idea for a Trigun RP =^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Yup! Np!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightSpectre on Sat May 11, 2013 5:31 am

Can I reserve the second female spot?

NightSpectre
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 11, 2013 10:44 am

Sure! I'll put you down right now!

Alright, all female state alchemists are filled up! (I'll be working on my Lust today too!)

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sat May 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey could I reserve wrath please. I should have it up by tomorrow. Oh and what type of abilities would they have?
Thanx!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat May 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Yup! And as for the abilities... That's up for you to decide!

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Well she's up. I hope is good. If you need me to change anything just say. I can't wait to start!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 pm

She looks great! Accepted!

And I hope the same too! Hopefully the WIPs will all be figured out and done with by the middle or end of the week! ^u^ (I'll be working on mine as well~)

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Mon May 13, 2013 3:48 am

Excuse me, May I reserve Pride? Also, before I create a character, I want to ask if this is a literate or at least a semi-literate rp? I want to improve my writing skill so...well, if it's a semi-literate rp, I'd join this in a heartbeat. I find the concept of the rp very interesting. XD

Chiaki

EDIT: Oh, and the Homunculus, do they have anyone to lead them? Or they just sort of do what they want?

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon May 13, 2013 11:00 am

He, me again. I'm thinking of getting my char, Idris, involved by her being hired to kill someone. If any of you want her to try and kill your char she will try. Oh but obviously she won't. Oh and if you do could you say why anyone would want them dead. I don't want her to go chasing a char that she has no reason to kill. I mean, who would kill an innocent.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Yeah! Sure thing Chiaki! Ah, and I hope for it to be semi-literate, or literate because I'm also trying to improve my writing xD (Not really in the OOC... but yeah...) I write books, so it's about impossible for me to start up or write an illiterate rp!

And nahhh! I'd say the Homunculi are free to roam around and do what they wish, but most likely making trouble than being all goody-goody, or that'd be a bit unusual!

Lol xD Sure thing! Most of the alchemists may probably got for the homunculi anyways ouo

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Okay I finished up Mayu リンーちゃん let me know if she's alright. ^^

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 am

Well, since someone else wants Prode, I'll just switch my role to um, I dunno. Gimme a min xD.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 am

Sorry... Have I offended you? I can change if you like... *awkward look*

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 pm

I would prefer if it was a homuncli cuz Idris could realize that it wasn't an alchemist. So yeah... if anyone's humuncli char is being stalked by Idris... look out, oh and she isn't your average stalker... just a heads up!!!
Can't wait to start...
PS. sorry im just waiting for someone to post because I hate posting first... my posts always seem bad compared to others.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedHotSwami on Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I'd like to grab the second male state alchemist.

RedHotSwami
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue May 14, 2013 3:25 pm

@Chiaki- Nahhhh. I wasn't offended at all. I was going to end up changing for greed eventually since it seems to go with my idea anyway :3

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Sat May 18, 2013 7:54 pm

May I be Wrath? ^^

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 am

Sorry for all the hold up guys! I'll be finishing my character soon, and I'll get you all down, and I'll also start the rp once a few more characters get submitted! ^u^

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!