Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Promise Land

The Promise Land

a part of “The Promise Land”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

What happens when a self destruct bomb kills most of the world, leaving a small group of teens? Mix in a virus, lack of oxygen, and a hope of a Promise Land, what could happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Promise Land”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Promise Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Hello all! I'm Comic!
I really hope to get "The Promise Land" booming if I can. :) Feel free to stop by and say hello if you're interested. I'd like to talk as much as we can on here.
We can also share some story ideas, since there's two plots going on and discussing can keep them in order.
I hope you all have a great time in this roleplay and Out Of Character. ;D
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Promise Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm definitely interested in this story, can I make a young female Doctor?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed May 22, 2013 5:51 pm

@fading-into-eternity
Of course! :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

Is this rp still happening? If so, I'm interested.

Raisinette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 pm

@Raisinette
Well, I started it, so feel free to join and post. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Can my character go to the Promised Land as one of the doctors?

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm

@fading-into-eternity

Yep! We don't have any female doctors going yet, so it's completely open. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I was wondering if I could make the male president, he would be a man of 28 who is very concerned with finding the promised land and less with maintaining the current base, he believes that the group will find the promised lad soon and once that happened they can get their and live peacefully, he is the more strict of the two and usually tries to make an example of rebels.

I might make another character as well if you approve
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!