Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Idax's 26th Annual Battle Of The Bands

a part of “Idax's 26th Annual Battle Of The Bands”, a fictional universe by PatchworkHeart.

Does your band think it has what it takes to compete in the most highly celebrated battle of the bands competition, in the World? Guitars will be smashed, drums will be pummeled and sweat will be shed - You in?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Idax's 26th Annual Battle Of The Bands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Idax's 26th Annual Battle Of The Bands"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Idax's 26th Annual Battle Of The Bands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu May 16, 2013 2:10 pm

If you create a different rock band or things like screamo bands I'd love to take the singer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Thu May 16, 2013 2:19 pm

@ShadowedxLove, there is a Rock band available already :) I'd appreciate it if you could join that, also, I may open up a screamo band if more people ask for one.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 pm

I saw the rock band and the singer was already taken. Thats why I asked if you'd be creating a band similar and if so I'd love to take the singer.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Heyo, can I snatch the Lead Singer from Midnight Carnival? Seeing Grunge I can't help myself NOT taking it!

By the way, if no one applies for the Rock Bassist/Guitarist or Pop Lead Singer, I really would like to have a double role; If no one applies for them that is.

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Ohhhhhh there should be a post-hardcore band. If theres going to be count me in for the lead singer.
*Edit* or if you're making a pop-punk band. Either would be great for me to create a character with.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 am

@TwistedSong - Okay! And which one would you like out of bassist/guitarist or lead singer? Remember, you need one of each gender.

@ShadowedxLove - Sorry but for now, I'm not opening anymore bands.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Alright then can I take the Dreamscape's lead singer?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Sat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm

@PatchworkHeart: Righty~♪ Get me the Rock guitarist! I am more familiar to it anyway.
(I am myself a guitarist, though still not a pro one)
Okay, then it's alright if the lead singer of Midnight Carnival is a boy and the other is a girl? Aaand, are you okay if I send in a WIP first of all? Thanks!

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!