Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairytale Academy

Fairytale Academy

a part of “Fairytale Academy”, a fictional universe by paperflowers932.

All the stars of your Disney fantasies are real, and they're here at Fairytale Academy. Princes, Princesses, Pirates, etc. The question is though, what are they doing here, and why can't they leave?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairytale Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairytale Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Wed May 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Onuwa wrote:Ok ok, I'm tempted, can I reserve Flynn As well? :D

sure

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Question:
As they are in a different setting, and intermingled with others from outside their own tales, characters won't necessarily have to have interactions that mirror those in their own story, right?
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

OurStars wrote:Question:
As they are in a different setting, and intermingled with others from outside their own tales, characters won't necessarily have to have interactions that mirror those in their own story, right?

Correct

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed May 15, 2013 10:45 pm

So this then means that our characters could be friends with characters outside of their stories and want nothing to do with their partner. They could end up with someone different

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Onuwa wrote:So this then means that our characters could be friends with characters outside of their stories and want nothing to do with their partner. They could end up with someone different

Yes, that is what it means.

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Hey Paper, what kind of academy is this? Looking at the ages of the chars here it seems it combines both High school and college. I point this out because Charmont's age is 19.

Edit: I just submitted Charmont's profile. I don't have time to do the other one, but I'll have it up tomorrow.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Zodia195 wrote:Hey Paper, what kind of academy is this? Looking at the ages of the chars here it seems it combines both High school and college. I point this out because Charmont's age is 19.

Edit: I just submitted Charmont's profile. I don't have time to do the other one, but I'll have it up tomorrow.

It is in fact a cross between both, like you said.

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Also, last question I promise, all of them have been here for more than a year, correct? Given this, are we going to have a thread for prior friendships, rivalries, etc?

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri May 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Alrighty, so i'm almost done with character sheet for Rapunzel! :) I've been working a little bit at a time, whenever i get time. Two questions...

1) Because i'm curious, when are you planning on starting? Do you have a specific date planned out in your head, are you waiting until all the characters are filled, or are you just going to do it whenever?

2) Are you still planning to make the villian characters? If so, there's a 99% chance i'm taking one of them. (*cough cough jafar or gaston*) If not, then i'm going to take aladdin.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!