Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summer of The Mallrats

Summer of The Mallrats

a part of “Summer of The Mallrats”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you live in Miami there are tons of things to do but, for the teenagers and young adults that work in the Dolphin Mall. Why go somewhere when they have the Mallrats?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of The Mallrats”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer of The Mallrats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Summer of The Mallrats"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Summer of The Mallrats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Ed Sheeran please? ...and Leda if no one wants her.

Hot Topic and, um, don't have a favorite movie. ^^
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat May 18, 2013 1:53 pm

May I reserve Lily Collins please?

I like Rue 21 and my favorite movie is Stardust.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Sat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Target lol and Spirited Away

Can I reserve Mr. Franco? :)
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Sat May 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Could I reserve Rooney Mara please?

I like to shop at Target and my favorite movie is Aladdin.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromina on Sat May 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Could I reserve Sasha Pieterse?
I personally Like Rainbow and Charlotte Russe (But tbh i'm more of an online shopper), and to be quite honest, Lilo and Stitch is the best freaking movie ever. And so is everything else animated by Disney and Dreamworks (but blue sky is nice too wow wow). ((I'm a lover of all things Animated, sue me.)

Also, could i change the FC from Sasha Pieterse to Odette Annable?

actually, scratch that, i dont think i'll be able to make a Cs :u
Last edited by Chromina on Sat May 18, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chromina
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

I would love to take Paul Wesley and Rita Ora please? (Hoping she spelled their name correctly XD)

HotTopic and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, lover his books and everything about him. Especially Watson! ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catx3 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Do you mind if I reserve Charlotte Free? c':

My favorite place to shop on is online, if that counts~? My favorite movie...gosh...I like a lot of movies, really. I'll just say A Serbian Film? I honestly don't know. ;`;

Catx3
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0bloodyrose0 on Sat May 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi, can I reserve Phoebe Tonkin?

Favorite place to shop is...either Forever 21 or Anthropologie, and my favorite movie is probably 500 Days of Summer or The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Plus a billion more that I love but don't remember/can't list :P

0bloodyrose0
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little hearts on Sun May 19, 2013 12:52 am

Well, I kinda already sent in a CS but...

can I reserve Sasha Pieterse?

My favorite place to shop is Papaya and my favorite movie is 500 days of summer (=

little hearts
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!