Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Married To A Stranger  -Remake-

Married To A Stranger -Remake-

a part of “Married To A Stranger -Remake-”, a fictional universe by Rari.

Twelve young adults are thrown into the life of arranged marriage. Will they fall in love? Or hate their future life partner? Its up to you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Married To A Stranger -Remake-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Married To A Stranger -Remake-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat May 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Everyone go look at Jack's profile :3 I gave it a makeover for fun the other night XD

So glad you loved it, btw, Rar! I'll be posting now... ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun May 19, 2013 1:23 am

Okay, my post is up... sorry if there are mistakes, it's 2:30am here now lol I will glance over it again tomorrow morning when I am rested. :3

Hope everyone enjoys it, and their night, and I can't wait to see and read everyone else's posts!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun May 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, busy day hopefully I'll have mine up by tonight.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

My post is up! ^^ It's kinda crappy though...I'm not that good of a writer! DX Hopefully it's decent.. :s Oh, and can everyone look at SyKo's profile? I edited it a bit ago and added some stuff. :3

SKITTLES!!! :D

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry for not posting! My mom has been "surprising" me with new rules and other crap, like not being able to use the computer until after I finish my homework. I was out of the house for the entirety of Sunday. I working on a post right now. Sorry!

EDIT: I hope that post came out Ok. No one else rescued Syko right? I hope not >.<
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 pm

...... >.< give me a minute to edit my post. While I was typing about four of you added other one paragraph posts that I need to address in mine or I feel terrible for ignoring your actions... gah.

EDIT: Nevermind, everything that was said wasn't that important in regards to no one interacting with Odette so I'm going to leave the post as it stands. She can just be tuning everyone out xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm actually laughing at your post right now.
She just analyzes everything, from wondering why people are apologizing certain ways, to how others could possibly know someone's name/face without being introduced...

It's kind of hilarious. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 pm

@Thadine, lol thanks ^-^ Yeah, Odette is an active people-watcher.. Just sits in the back of the room, feigning interest in her book that she hides behind while she mentally narrates and questions everyone's actions. I'm glad I could provide a good laugh for you. ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh! I have an idea! (If it's ok with rariszoo) If somebody could be nice and make a suprise spouse for SyKo that'd be neat.. owo I'm feelin' kinda left out since everyone else has a spouse.. :s :P I think it would be cute.

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 pm

@ChaoticInsanity: I could make one if you want.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

@Forget~Me~Not
Thanks! :D Use the pic I put kay?

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 21, 2013 1:00 am

..... o.O

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Tue May 21, 2013 2:43 pm

@ ChaoticInsanity & Forget~Me~Not.

I am sorry but this rp has already reached its max number of brides and grooms. I will not be accepting any more couples into the RP. Sorry.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue May 21, 2013 4:25 pm

@rariszoo: no it wouldn't be a groom...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Tue May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Well...It wouldn't necessarily be a groom.. It could be more like a boyfriend instead..Is that ok?

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm pretty sure boyfriend falls under 'couple'... I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're looking for a couple relationship, then maybe you should try another role play because rar has already said that all the couple positions are filled, and you knew when you submitted your character that she wasn't going to have a spouse...

There were other people who wanted to join this role play as brides, who didn't get to because the roles filled up. It would be unfair to them to let you pair yourself up. Rar's the GM, so... If they say that the max has been reached, then I'm sorry but.. it's been reached. There are plenty of role plays out there for couples.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean >.< I just don't think it's fair to anyone who didn't get a bride spot and wanted one.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

That makes sense....

so ChaoticInsanity If I do make a new character which I'm thinking I still might they would be strictly platonic.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 pm

:/ Hmm... Yeah, I guess that kinda makes sense.. Does a friend-with-benefits fall under couple? XD (No I'm not talking about THAT kind of benefits.. ewe xD) I mean, they're gonna be friends, but with a couple benefits and stuff, no serious relationship, no marriage, just friendship with benefits? <:D

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Wed May 22, 2013 4:43 am

Sorry i can't post tonight. I will post tomorrow, I've been a bit busy.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!