Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

EarthLanders

EarthLanders

a part of “EarthLanders”, a fictional universe by EmoNineTailedFox.

Look inside. (NO MORE SPOTS!!!!!! :O But if you want to be one of The EarthLanders or Eath-Dwellers PM me!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “EarthLanders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

EarthLanders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Thu May 02, 2013 6:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "EarthLanders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"They say that suicide is a cry for help, But suicide is a cry for help that has gone unheard for far to long..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: EarthLanders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 02, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm hoping to reserve a spot... I'm most likely to make a male
This role play actually sounds really good And you caught my interest
Unfortunately right now I'm just on my phone Coding is a pain in the butt on the phone

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh its fine im just glad you are actually interested this is my first roleplay, But I will reserve a spot fore you. c:

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

:)TY TY TY :D
haha its really good ^_^

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 02, 2013 8:11 pm

I'd like a spot too and I'll be making it female. Will you let us know what kind of powers and weapons are available? Also, just out of curiosity, is this RPG based off the movie Epic?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Ok you can have it and you can have any power or weapon you want. ^-^ And yes its based a little of that movie. But I had the idea to have a group of kids to go camping and something happens and I couldn't find a good until I saw that movie... V.V Im sorry...

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey that's fine. Nothing wrong with that hehe. I'll have a profile up tomorrow. My creative juices are down at the moment lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Ni L'Chi, We have a problem, your character doesn't have a power or weapon or skin tone or personality and for the clothing... ill let it slide since you have pictures. So if you could fix those please! ^-^

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri May 03, 2013 4:45 pm

haha he's a work in progress!
XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh okay then I will approve but make sure you get those things please. XD

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sat May 04, 2013 7:29 pm

May I take one of the two remaining spots? I think I'll make a male.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Yes, Of course! ^-^

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 am

Super excited for this Role-Play! Checking it like,every single day while I await new posts! Really looking forward to using my character and getting to know everybody else's ^_^. Look forward to seeing you all IC!
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Duramon! :D -Slaps- I'm excited two and we got a sixth character!!! ^-^ I cant wait till it gets going!

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 10, 2013 9:54 pm

I went ahead and changed my char's age to 16 and edited my last post as a result of that. Hope it's okay. Going to post now.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 am

Just a heads up Fox and fellow RPers if you read my original profile for Varick. I have changed his power and weapons from Blood manipulation and Clawed gauntlets. To electricity manipulation and a combination of two twin weapons. One a bladed pole arm the other an intricate great-sword. Also...I'm super excited and impatient for this rp so Post,post post! :D

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am

I was going to wait for others to post but now I think I'll just post anyway and have my char be the first to show up. I'll wait until this evening to do that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmoNineTailedFox on Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Okay sorry that I haven't posted lately my creative juices are not going so ill try to post soon. and plus I have school and were getting close to the end of the year so its hell right now.

EmoNineTailedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

I'd figured as much. At least you're keeping us up to date about what happened to you.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!