Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Group of Idiots

Group of Idiots

a part of “Group of Idiots”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

Friends are idiots. But we already know that. Friends are people who help you and cheer you on. But we also already know that. What we hardly ever realize is that friends are also able to fall in love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Group of Idiots”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Group of Idiots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Sat May 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Wow. Hello! I haven't posted. At all. And I feel terrible. My teachers decided to be really really really nice and dump a load of tests on me so I haven't had time but I'm working on it! I shall post today or tomorrow! Probably today considering it's 1:24 AM so I have time. Again apologies! I WILL POST. PROBABLY... Hopefully.

Oh hey, there's some skittles! ..What's that guy.. OH GOD, HE'S PELTING ME WITH SKITTLES! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!...
..I think I lost him... NO, SIR! YOU TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!! ...You have a bazooka?... Whoops.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Sorry for not posting recently, but I’m rather busy with work at the moment. I’ll probably have more free time next week, but until then I’ll try to post something if I get the chance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Fri May 24, 2013 6:39 pm

So it turns out I have a lot more work that I thought I had, so I’ll probably be very busy for the rest of the month. I’ll still try to post if I get the chance, but odds are you may not be hearing much from me until June.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 am

I am going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow, I will post a reply to Emerie and Ryuunosuke as soon as I get back. I've been really caught up in a lot of stuff for the past couple weeks, so I've been really absent. I apologize for that, but unfortunately real life is a little more important that roleplaying, as much as I hate to say it ><

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!