Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

a part of “The Once and Future King”, a fictional universe by Kohananinja.

The veil between the realms of Fae and Man is thinning, and our world once again has need of its greatest king. Enter the reincarnation of King Arthur and his court as they battle dark Fae, Mordred, and their own fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Once and Future King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Once and Future King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Now I won't feel so bad for posting with Mina. :) Will get on that tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 am

Ah the lack of posting, it hurts my soul...

I hope eveyone is just busey. Hope to hear from you all soon. :0

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 pm

I am still here! I was away but not my turn to post....hope everyone is just busy.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Alrighty then! In the interest of moving things along, I present to you all this ginorma-post! Hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to reading your posts!

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:17 pm

I can't post. I'd be a day ahead of everyone and that is not cool since there is so much going on right now. I am still here though!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Hello? Has everyone gotten lost in the real world, all jobs and school and such?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't know, I'm waiting on dod and aftershock, but I haven't heard from any of them in a while :(

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Well that sucks :(. Maybe soon. I will keep my fingers crossed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:40 am

Wow, sorry I've been away so long, guys. Anyway, I posted! Hopefully its not too late. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

DoD!!! Yay! *happy dancing ensues* So glad to see you on here and posting!

I am still here. Still can't post yet but so happy to see things moving again.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Are we dead or just slow? I hope we are just slow....I don't want us to die as we are just getting started.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

Just slow if I have any say. My tenacious tendencies will not let my baby die!

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 am

I don't want it to die. We just got started...there is so much potential. No word from anyone? Is there anything I can do to help move us along? My characters are sort of stuck on their own but I don't mind doing what I can to keep a game going. I imagine DoD is busy and will post when the time allows but what about everyone else?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat May 11, 2013 11:57 am

I sent Malice a catch up post she requested, so hopefully I'll hear from her soon one way or another. Otherwise I might have to set a deadline for her to respond, and if she doesn't come back, either take over or hand off Myranda to someone else. Merlin's just too important to any King Arther story to have MIA.

I'll send out a PM to Aftershock today to see where he's at. Part of it may simply be that the main action isn't with his character currenly, so he's preoccupied elsewhere.

I also think it's time to bring in our Gwaine character, and as no one else has expressed an interest, I think I'll make him my detective character I've been contemplating. The scene I will post him in soon will also be the next day after the events of the current action, so your characters Skulls could make some appearances as well. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Sounds good! I hope we haven't lost anyone or that we can at least figure something out to keep moving on.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Any news? Anyone respond?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm trying to get a hold of dod, but I think she's still pretty busey atm. I'm not giving up on this, but I think we're in a bit of a slow period here.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Okay. I was just wondering if there had been any news. I am not going anywhere.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!