Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragons and Spiders

Dragons and Spiders

a part of “Dragons and Spiders”, a fictional universe by ゆうい.

In the Parallel Universe of Youkai, on a small island in the Middle of China, Korea, and Japan. Two gangs are on the brink of war until one party...Love's surely in the air.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons and Spiders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragons and Spiders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 12:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragons and Spiders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragons and Spiders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm not quite sure which roles are taken and which aren't but, depending on that, could I play The Manager or the Successor's Best Friend?

Never mind, sorry. >.< I realized I don't really know of any Asian people for a FC.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Just search up female Korean actresses :) Well unless you are still will to take a role that is.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Or Chinese actresses or Japanese actresses etc. xD

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Modern Roemo and Juliet? I'm game. I'll want the heir to the white dragons. :) he'll be up in a few days
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm

That's pretty much the plot~ reserved

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Also you've got 48 hours for a reservation!

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:52 pm

May I reserve the white dragon Assassin please?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Sure :). Have them up soon!

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Okay I am game. I'll reserve the Quiet Newbie. Is there anything I should know about her that's important as far as her past goes? Also, what kind of powers do Youkai have? Also, if you have problems getting male chars, I can play one as long as it's not the Big Boss okay? Hopefully I'll find a good Face claim that's Asian.

Edit: I found a face claim. Is it okay I say it here now? I am face claiming Fukada Kyoko. She's a Japanese actress.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon May 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Alrighty, I was stalking this a bit earlier, but wasn't sure. I definitely think I'll take a role though.

If I can, I'd like to reserve the Troublemaker.

Found a good faceclaim me thinks. No Min Woo, maybe. *Has never done Asian faceclaims ever.* Eheh, thanks c:

Ack, something came up, and I won't be able to take the role. Sorry >_<
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!