Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Try Not To Love Me

Try Not To Love Me

a part of “Try Not To Love Me”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you fall in love it is amazing. But sometimes, you fall for someone you shouldn't all for different reasons. But will those reasons tear them all apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Try Not To Love Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Try Not To Love Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 24, 2013 3:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Try Not To Love Me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Try Not To Love Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri May 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Can I reserve Danielle Campbell but chnge the face claim to Emily Rudd?

Password: American Eagle and Hot topic. I don't have a favorite song.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 pm

May I have the mechanic from story 1 and the cashier from story 3?

GameStop and Stay Pretty
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 pm

I hope people will actually stick to this one, xD. Last few RP's you made, people disappeared. :C Anyhoe, Hot Topic and, um, anything Fall Out Boy or Ed Sheeran, at the moment. ^^ Girl in Story Four, please.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 24, 2013 5:08 pm

I always fall in love with your rp's. I want this one to live!!! If I could reserve Avan Jogia Please and thank you

I love shopping at a store called Bean Around Books and my favourite song at the moment is anything by the Piano guys.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 24, 2013 5:09 pm

All reserved. :)

@Shadowedxlove: I rather not change her to Emily Rudd because, I can't find a single GIF of her and in the character sheet it requires gifs...

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri May 24, 2013 5:29 pm

You're right alright then can I change it to Avril Lavigne?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sun May 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Can I reserve Dean Geyer please? Thank you :)

American Eagle & So Sick by Neyo

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 pm

So sorry I've not started my characters, I have the basic ideas for both I've just had a hetic weekend

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 am

Hey Bleeding Lover!

I was wondering if I could reserve Boy 1 and Girl 3? Thanks.

Oh yeah and my favorite store is Books A Million and my favorite song would be Sail by AWOLNATION.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed May 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Yay! I'll reserve them for you. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Mother Fu... I forgot... Oh well I didn't truley have time anyways, sorry for forgetting BleedingLover I hope you have a good time with this

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!