Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Malthus Island Cruise...Gone Wrong!

a part of “Malthus Island Cruise...Gone Wrong!”, a fictional universe by ~Sushi_Inari~.

Eight celebrities win a surprise cruise trip to a secluded island. But what happens when their ship doesn't get to the nice island? What if it breaks down on the way and they have to take refuge on a small island and hope and wait for help? Lets find out~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Malthus Island Cruise...Gone Wrong!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 5:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Malthus Island Cruise...Gone Wrong!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Malthus Island Cruise...Gone Wrong!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Male Two please? ^^ But would I be able to make him a musician? Like, guitar, keyboard, drums? C:

And if that's a yes, may I use my own CS, provided I remember to add in everything you have in yours?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Tue May 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Hello! May I reserve female three, the singer?(: I'll try to have her up as soon as possible!
Please and thank you!

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm

@BandGeek Sure, and yes you may!! And you wont mind if he gets hooked up with my singer do you? Cause that was my whole Idea >.< But if you don't want too I understand

@JacquelineJuliet You may!

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

~Sushi_Inari~ wrote:@BandGeek Sure, and yes you may!! And you wont mind if he gets hooked up with my singer do you? Cause that was my whole Idea >.< But if you don't want too I understand

@JacquelineJuliet You may!

Lol, I figured, which is why I chose him. :P Though he might be like, awkward at first. "Uh, no, no. I'm totally straight... I just sort of want to kiss you, a little bit." <.<

Feel free to beat him up. xD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Hehe that's great!! And Nah! we wont beat him up, just a few playful hits xD

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Tue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm

may i ask for the female singer? pls
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Some one has already reserved her, sorry!

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Can I reserve Male 3 please? =P
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 pm

@Thadine Of course you can! :D

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Awesome!
I'll try to get him in today or later tomorrow.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Bandgeek stop following me! XD I'd like to reserve male 1 please.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightSpectre on Tue May 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Can I reserve female #2?

NightSpectre
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Going to add more Characters go ahead and make yours ^^

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 pm

All characters are reserved or taken, No more!

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Sushi_Inari~ on Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Putting up the first post!

~Sushi_Inari~
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!