Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blackout: Lost Humanity

a part of “Blackout: Lost Humanity”, a fictional universe by Lone Dreamer.

A roleplay system that focus on the very skills of the roleplayer and character. When he world around you comes crashing down all there is left to do is fight with tooth and nail.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blackout: Lost Humanity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lone Dreamer on Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Lost Humanity

Survivors: Four Filled
Progress: 0%
Links:
roleplay/blackout-lost-humanity (Lost Humanity)
Dead Creed (Under Construction)
Last Frontier (Under Construction)

Credits:
Code: Select all
Roleplaygateway
Lone Dreamer
macheteshark
Arcaine
Amelia_
PAOKIKIPAO
Last edited by Lone Dreamer on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The things you cannot posses, are the most beautiful of all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lone Dreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Blackout: Lost Humanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey hey!

I just submitted a character, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for? I'm going over it now with a fine toothed comb, but I thought I'd submit it, so you can see what I'm submitting and provide any feedback if it's not what you're looking for :)

Very interesting role-play! I'm definitely committed if I get accepted!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lone Dreamer on Wed May 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Ello, I found no flaws in it. To be honest the sheet was so well done that I took some pointers from it. It is exactly what I'm looking for, in other words ACCEPTED.

Welcome to Blackout.

Thank you, it took me about three days trying to get it all organized. I already see that you will be quite the addition. Speaking of which, your character is Lara Croft one of my favorite fictional characters I expect bad-assery (Totally made up word) from her lol.

- Sincerely Dreaming

Lone Dreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 pm

I've submitted a character. I'm not exactly sure if it's the best so I just winged most of the stuff a bit awkwardly in my opinion. Anyways, if you have anything you'd like me to add or change, I'd be happy to. This seems like a very well thought and well laid out role play that seems incredibly fun and interesting to participate in.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Lara Croft is the best at deliverance of bad-assery haha, also one of my favourite characters of all time I'd wager! Hoorah for acceptance! I honestly wasn't sure if I was on track, but much appreciate the compliments, I am grinning with modesty! Can't wait!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 am

I must say that I find this roleplay to be extremely interesting and original. It's pretty late where I live which is why I'll probably end up submitting a character until tomorrow.

I really look forward to this roleplay, hopefully my character will be of your liking.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcaine on Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 am

I submitted a Wall of Text application for you.

Hopefully it does what you want. Cheers~
..Combat is the one pure Art -- War the final Masterpiece..

Arcaine
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amelia_ on Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 am

I've submitted a character sheet, as well. I'm new to this type of role play though and if it needs changing or tweaking in anyway, please let me know.
This is a really great idea!

Amelia_
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

I'm very interested in this roleplay and will submit a character sheet within the next couple hours so I can finely craft this character for your roleplay.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm sorry I found I cannot join your roleplay sorry and good luck I'll be reading when you guys actually post.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lone Dreamer on Thu May 30, 2013 4:30 pm

RAGE&PRIDE, there is a few issues: 16 points used on skill (x2 too many), unrealistic talents, and low details. Sorry but going to have to reject your character maybe you can fix it up but you'll be placed on the bottom queue in other words I will look at paokikipao's character before considering yours again.

macheteshark, touche lol. Well, at the speed at how things are going it might be sooner than I expect. Way for surprises!

paokikipao, I look forward to your character and I thank you for the compliment means a lot, so once again thank you.

Arcaine application, hmm I think "wall of text" is a better description and I say this in a good and impressed way. Kodak is approved that wall of text did just what I wanted. Welcome to Blackout.

Amelia_, no worries your character is just fine, but I was interested in the "weight" section. I have seen weight measured in stones but haven't seen it in so long that I was dumbfounded when I saw it and had to actually google the measurement. When I saw your location England it all was clear. Anyways, welcome to Blackout.

hawk10002002, no problem you might of been a good addition to the roleplay but regardless having an audience is just as great.

Additional information: Any stores/shops/entertainment places I have missed will all be located in the two story shopping center (like a mall). Also, I will add additional information on the places. Sorry this roleplay is kinda still under construction, still playable just some information I still want to add.

- Sincerely Dreaming

Lone Dreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu May 30, 2013 8:09 pm

No problem, I truly find this roleplay to be quite compelling which explains why there are so many people interested in it. I will be looking forward to more of your roleplays in the future if they are as good as this one.
Also, I will have my character up pretty soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Definitely interested, and will try to get a character sheet up by tomorrow night.
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcaine on Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Heh. Glad it was to your liking, then. Much obliged to be given the slot.

See you in-game.

Arcaine
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Sorry about that, I don't think I really understood the 8 points thing when I was creating the CS. I'm just going to drop it on the account that I'll probably mess the CS up again, but I hope this RP and all the rest you make are successful. Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on getting details straight. Goodluck.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu May 30, 2013 11:45 pm

All right, I just submitted my character.
I'm still somewhat confused by the part of:

Summarize their arrival up to the time they decided to leave their shelter

You mean we are out in the island? without shelter whatsoever?
I pretty much just made a summary in the history section, if there is something else I should add please don't hesitate to tell me so.
Also if you want me to change, take something out, please do say so without second thoughts.

Thank you very much!

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 am

GAH! I'm itching to write for this!!! I feel like a five year old in a line at a candy store - it's like I can see there are lollies, I know that i'm going to get the lollies, but damn it I WANT THEM NOW! :p

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 am

If you're still accepting applications/characters, I should have time to try and get one in before the end of the day. This seems very interesting.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm actually going to pass, but I wish you the best of luck with the roleplay.
Last edited by AugustArria on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

I've chickened out....so don't wait around for my cp :\

Good luck to everyone else, though!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 pm

macheteshark wrote:GAH! I'm itching to write for this!!! I feel like a five year old in a line at a candy store - it's like I can see there are lollies, I know that i'm going to get the lollies, but damn it I WANT THEM NOW! :p

Hahaha x3 I am so glad I am not the only one!
Although I must admit I am getting nervous my character has not been accepted yet >___< I am starting to wonder if I did anything wrong in the character application. :S

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!