Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mount & Blade; Warbands 2

a part of “Mount & Blade; Warbands 2”, a fictional universe by CussingChild.

Feudalism of the most deviant kind, in Calradia, a land once mighty now divided amongst six kingdoms ruled by leaders with claims to the Calradian throne. Take up arms in this land of opportunity. (Open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mount & Blade; Warbands 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

I have revamped this roleplay as the last time, unfortunately my files were lost and everything went haywire. We had fun and I was told it was innovative and enjoyable. I hope you all join, and thank you for deciding to give it a look.

For reference to the nation of your choosing-
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Swadia

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Rhodoks

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Vaegirs

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nords

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Khergit_Khanate

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Sarranid_Sultanate

The map to help you pick out a place in which to place your village-

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9845 ... shcopy.jpg
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Mount & Blade; Warbands 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

I never thought I would see the day, a Mount&Blade RP!!!! WAHOO!

I'll have to write up a sheet for a Rhodok! I'd like to place a reservation on the village of Ruldi, nestled in the mountains close by Jelkala if you'll allow me.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Glad you decided to join, Almost. I'll get you a report written out immediately. And Richter, you got it. Unless ofcourse you'd prefer to create your own village.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 am

AWESOME FINALLY A M&B RP!!!!!
Will sign up a char right away. However If it's okay I plan not to make a lord or anything just yet :)
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 am

That's cool with me.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu May 30, 2013 6:18 am

This looks really interesting, I'll think I''ll make a character. :)
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu May 30, 2013 8:25 am

I look forward to reviewing your character, Phoenix.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm

I should post soon enough. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Fri May 31, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm going to assume that this is dead before it kicked off.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Sorry, Cussing. I can still post if you're willing to let this go on.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:43 am

well if my character got accepted i could post often. but oh well.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Don't worry about it, Almost. If you want to continue, I'll post reports and stuff for you. Shadow, you didn't set your village up like a village, it still says, "A large town surrounded by massive walls" or something to that effect.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 pm

If this is still up and running, I will make a character shortly

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Alright, I will try to post tomorrow.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

It's up for anyone who wishes to play.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:12 pm

So, is this still going? It looks awesome!
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:59 am

Hello, I would love to join this if it's still running.

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!