Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?

Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?

a part of “Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?”, a fictional universe by Child of the Winged.

A mysterious war is brewing and everyone's pointing fingers. Can a new guild find out the reason before the land is torn apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

Um I know I'm not in charge but Pantsu CotW did say you can have multiple characters so I'd so go wild
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:47 am

Geh! So much happened while I rested.... Let's do this!

@Tri and Check: I'll accept you both But I'l like you finished the background before we get really far into the roleplay, Check-san.

@Pans: A) Finally found someway to make your name shorter! Whoo nicknames! Anyway, go ahead! I have to edit the character section to include our two newest members!

@Rage: I'm sorry you feel that way. Thank you for tell us. Do well in future roleplays!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Coolio. B')

Pantsu
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Mer! We still need the Queen of Mizu! Any volunteers?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh Im so eager to get this started please someone make her

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 pm

It's a challenge, but I'll take her.

Pantsu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Oh if you like. I can take the queen. I have a good lugia ginjinka :3 but if you want keep her XD don't over work yourself
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Dreamer, you can take her.. I already have 2 characters.

Thank youuuuuu. > <

Pantsu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Wonderful, hopefully we can start soon!

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm

So excited. This was my favorite roleplay for the longest time and I hope this redo will be just as amazing!

And Dreamy totally read my mind about the Queen... I wanted her to be a Lugia...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 pm

We have everyone, can we start?!?!?!

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 pm

LET'S START.

Pantsu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 pm

wat

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:16 pm

>still a better love story than twilight

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:01 am

Welp I don't got a fancy picture but I got my first post....

(I want fancy picture.)

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:10 am

>my face when tri doesn't have a picture

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 am

Im mostly done with mine but tiredness and me being a master-crastinater and all...

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 am

I thought I was gonna get second post... but when I finally finished writing, there were two more posts ahead of mine. The struggle to write faster.

Pantsu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 am

The ultimate struggle.

And you people are up at strange hours for me. I can't handle.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!