Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In Our Veins

In Our Veins

a part of “In Our Veins”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Twins. One boy. One girl. A family secret and a cursed bloodline. Each of the four characters have a secret to hide, and a loved one to protect. Their fate cannot be escaped. It's in their veins. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Our Veins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In Our Veins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome to "In Our Veins".

Hello, and thanks for the interest in my role play ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Re: In Our Veins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 31, 2013 12:49 am

I wouldn't mind taking the other male if you like. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri May 31, 2013 12:56 am

Onuwa~ :D Hey there, you. ^-^ If you wanna put in an application; go for it. I know you're as active as peace and I are, so I'm really looking forward to seeing your character :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

Awesome! I shall send in a sheet. I should have the sheet up by tomorrow maybe early afternoon!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri May 31, 2013 2:15 pm

So we have a full cast now. ^_^ Just waiting on bandgeek and peace to submit their characters and we can start! :D

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Yay! I'm excited!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

I am eager to unleash Eden's rudeness!

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Still waiting on Bandgeek to submit a character... >.<

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry for the wait guys!
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

You're not allowed to have a life, Bandgeek! >.>

xD I'm kidding. He's been accepted and I'll hop on to putting the first post up. ^-^ There won't be any particular posting order, guys, so after everyone has at least one post up; feel free to take it away from there. ^-^

A note on the characters: I LOVE them! You guys all worked so very hard and I could definately tell that each of you spent a good deal of effort developing and creating your character sheets. I really, honestly, loved reading each of them and I am so proud to call you friends, and partners <3 I'm so glad to see that you are all as excited and enthused about this as I am. :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Daw, well we keep appearing in other roleplays together it was about time we had one with just us haha. :) I'm really excited to see how this turns out. I appreciate the compliment on Jesse!

Also on a completely unrelated note, I can hear christmas music and its kinda weird... lol

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

You're welcome <3

And a little insider information about myself; I'm obsessed with Christmas... Literally.. When I'm old and grey I will be that little old lady with the light up Christmas sweater and an electric bill the size of Texas during the holiday season... :3 I just can't get enough of it lol It's my favorite time of year, and not even because of the gifts or anything.. it's because of the atmosphere around Christmas time. Everyone is so happy, and cheerful and just... it just feels nice. People are kinder to each other, and everyone just seems happier. Plus, if you have little kids around, their little faces are all lit up from Christmas lights or the thought of Santa. It's just magical.

Okay, well, there you have it. Jynxii's all-time quirk. xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 am

haha, I'm exactly like that except with Halloween. Last year I spent most of my savings on decorations and costumes and what not. My front yard was amazing haha. I love halloween, it is my favourite holiday, though I have to agree that christmas is really touching as well. I always cry around christmas though haha. I'm one of those silly people that can cry at anything, I cried in Tangled even. But despite that, I'm pretty cool I hope lol.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Mkay now that everyone has posted, feel free to take off! ^-^ Also, the style of my post is just something new I tried out and liked. Feel free to continue to use it, or post in whatever kind style you want (as long as it's not completely first person :3) The posts are beautiful and I am enjoying reading them :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am

The Caves

How they get to the underwater caves:

The tunnels

In the caverns (only, not such a big hole. Imagine a bunch of smaller holes allowing in light if it were daylight.)

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:51 am

Updated the front page with some new information regarding Vampires. <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!