Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Lovely Ones

The Lovely Ones

a part of “The Lovely Ones”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Gilded halls and chambers composed completely of silver, beautiful women clad in diamonds, and handsome men with crystals in their eyes. Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the light switch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lovely Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lovely Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm

It's okay. So many people are crazy busy around this time of year. I will be in a couple of weeks too.

Look forward to seeing Marcus' response on Monday :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:08 pm

I'M BACK GUYS! And for good! I'll get to posting today or tomorrow. Hope ya'll are ready to get this thing going again. I've already PMed some people and I plan to bump everyone. Anyway, let's do this!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Awesome! I'm excited to get this thing going again :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 am

Today is my last day of school, thank the Lord. I should be back and running at full speed soon. Get your writing fingers ready my friends.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am

So sorry my replies aren't up for this yet. I had every intention of posting for this last week until my laptop completely died and erased my whole hard drive last Tuesday. And now it's finally back working I'm being killed by history revision for my exam tomorrow. I've literally done nothing but since Saturday and I've still got the whole of The Rise of the Nazi's to learn before 9am tomorrow.

I'm finished school on Monday though. So I'll have loads of time then! :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Yippee :D I still have school until the fourteenth and then I have finals the 17th, 18th, and 19th but those are only half days. My workload is getting much lighter though, thankfully.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!