Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fall In Love Like A Comic!

a part of “Fall In Love Like A Comic!”, a fictional universe by DreamerOnTheStars.

How embarrassing! My secret of being a mangaka is out- and to one of the boys at my school?! Now I can't help but.. "Fall in love like a comic!" 1x1 roleplay between Dreamer and Childofthewinged!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fall In Love Like A Comic!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fall In Love Like A Comic!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Fall In Love Like A Comic!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

I knew you'd make it look amazing! I freaking love you, Yume! I'll start throwing things into a CS now! And I'm working on my Reborn character too.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:36 pm

ah If you havent made the CS [which i finally realized it was missing after the creation .3.] you can use the one I made to save you the work. If you already did~ Its okay :3

and thanks XD I wanted it to look good despite it being 1 x 1 :DD Im glad you like it

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Such a perfectionist. Lol!

Anyway, if you could post the CS you used, you save me so much time, my dear.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

in the front page ;D already got it XDD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm

I add what I had of my Reborn character, like her?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:25 pm

TT^TT

"Beloved space flame"

I FEEL SO FREAKIN SPECIAL! I love you tsubasa lol. My heart warmed up at the very words~ literally

>///< its so sweet. My team is ten times as bad ass when your here ;O thanks for making a character ><

P.s for some reason, i guess the character pic was going to be C.C, feel so psychic *-*

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 pm

I have that effect on girls. *epic hair flip/wind blowing*

But I need some help with her box weapon... I can't think of something good... Giant hammer with exploding head? Huge bear covered in Quasar flames? Or maybe a bull... Hm... Help meh!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 am

Oh you didn't need to tell me that XD i knew that along time ago lol~
And ill try to help the best i can :o

Now the bear could be interesting~ claw covered in flames, ripping the enemie. Plus its not complete op as a bear isn't the most agile. A bull would be pretty matching as well :O like flaming horns, hoofs and the tip of its tail. It also has a matching personality, so both would work either way~ really depends on preference. darn it, turns out the lightning vongola has a bull as its main box weapon. Not sure if e have a lightning vongola in the rp, but if not? Then i guess why not.

Also a small agile and fast animal or item would be useful. It could be used as a stealth attack and explosive on contact! A few things could be needles, balls of flame, a bird of some type, etc.

Because of its major offense, maybe a box that has a defensive ability to form a barrier out of the flames. It'll be like the box weapon, "water"

Hopefully that helps, if i get more ideas ill tell you. Need to use my imagination >< also you should note some special attack ands techniques, maybe something with your weapon?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am

Mm'chay! Kinda wanna do the bear just because holycraphugebearcoveredinexplosiveflames. But I do think something fast like a- OH! A Tasmanian Devil! Or a wolverine. Crazy, rage filled and fast.

And I was thinking something more defensive anyway... Hence the huge animal... Urg... So many ideas...

Now,I command you to work on your character for this! I wanna start, verdammt!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:48 am

Hai Hai~ XD btw is there any preferance about the guys picture? Like you want the dark looking guys, orange hair? something like that?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:56 am

Blonde!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Finished!

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:28 pm

There! I posted something!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!