Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Manor Horrors

Manor Mischeif

a part of “Manor Horrors”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

The Hunter Mansion has had a negative reputation for centuries, but that has never stopped them from having lavish parties. People go missing, and dead bodies are found, but they still continue to party.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Manor Horrors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Manor Mischeif

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Manor Mischeif"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Manor Mischeif

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm interested in reserving one of the deceased guests.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I'd like to reserve a living medium please

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I'd like to reserve a normal family member please.

And, if it comes down to it later and you need it, I can create a male deceased character.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 pm

I also have a question: what level of physicality do the ghosts have? None? Complete? Voluntary? Stronger when they get closer to a medium?

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 pm

I'll also reserve a deceased guest if that's alright.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 pm

It depends on the ghost i suppose. Some ghosts have a stronger physical presence while some might be more out spoken. It all depends on how much your character would like to speak to the living. The mediums have heightened senses when it comes to the paranormal and can see them and speak to them, but only if the ghost want to talk to them. Does that clear things up?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Yes, it does. Thanks.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I have a question. Are the normal family members aware of the ghosts, as in they know they are around and are they also aware of the medium's abilities?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

It doesnt matter to me. If you would rather have your chacter know, then thats fine. But if you want her not to know, that is also fin. Its all up to you. The guests however do not know. We can start on yhursday if no one else makes a character.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isador on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello there, I'd like to reserve a spot as a party guest If that'd be alright.
Really interesting Idea by the way. Never been much of a party person myself but perhaps it's time to test some new areas of writing!
There is something so odd about you. I just can't quite put my Finger on it

Isador
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:06 am

Oh cool. Thank you for joining. Im not a real party person either, so understand. Your spot is reserved.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Primadonna on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 pm

May I reserve a living guest? Thank you!

Primadonna
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Primadonna on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Well, I didn't exactly need the reservation since I just submitted mine! Oh well, looking forward to this :)

Primadonna
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

Sorry in the process of moving. I will try to get a post up today or tomorrow. Internet is sketchy at best at the moment.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:26 pm

haha it's okay Primadonna.

And Kuukakulily, don't worry about the posting. Post when you can.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!