Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Death's Favorites

Death's Favorites

a part of “Death's Favorites”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

Five teens are claimed by Death. Some are thrilled by such news, and some have some very colorful opinions on it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death's Favorites”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Death's Favorites

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun May 26, 2013 2:12 pm

@bandgeek: I'm not sure I'll be able to get Death up tonight. We're having family friends over so I need to prepare for that. Plus, I don't even know what I should make Death like, as of now. Like, is he cruel? Kind? Tough? A softie? I'm assuming you had something in mind when you made him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun May 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Scarlet Loup wrote:@bandgeek: I'm not sure I'll be able to get Death up tonight. We're having family friends over so I need to prepare for that. Plus, I don't even know what I should make Death like, as of now. Like, is he cruel? Kind? Tough? A softie? I'm assuming you had something in mind when you made him.

I can give you another day or so, if you still want to play him. C: And, um, honestly when I was writing this I totally imagined Death as like, Draco Malfoy from HP. XD Like, hard and tough and mean on the outside, but somewhat of a lost, softie on the inside that is trying to hard to please everyone.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 am

@bandgeek: Gotcha ;) And thanks a bunch. I'll get him up tomorrow.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon May 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I love him, so much, like a lot. XD <3<3<3<3

Now we're just waiting on Boy Three, which I might end up just playing myself if I can't find Shadow. C: The first post should be up when I get home from school tomorrow!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm

'The majority must call him Death. To his favourites, he’ll occasionally go by Lou, although usually just his top two favourite may call him this.'

So, uh, I've just gotta ask. What happens if anybody but his favourites call him Lou, or anything but Death? After all, I am RPing Jack, who refuses to call people anything but what they don't want to be called, but if Jack's involvement in this RP is gonna be limited to him calling Death 'Lulu' or something in the first post and then getting banished forever, I'd like to know. :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 am

Ahahaha. Lulu.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue May 28, 2013 5:27 am

@Comrade: See, I feel that if Jack were to call him Lulu (hilarious nickname by the way), he wouldn't banish him. Granted, he'd be upset as hell and probably try to think of some witty comeback. He wouldn't punish Jack because, even though he is beginning to rebel, Jack is still kept as one of his favorites (right?) and Death is afraid of losing a favorite.

When I say "majority", I mean any old soul off of the street who he takes to the afterlife. He's permitted his favorites to call him Lou to make their relationship seem more friendly. I'm hoping that made things clearer...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 am

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Will this ever begin or is it dead before even beginning?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

^My thoughts.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Bandgeek has been actively posting in and creating characters for plenty of other RPs, so yeah, I'm pretty sure she just flat out abandoned this RP.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 am

Wow. :/ That sucks. Has anyone messaged her?

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:46 am

I think it's pretty clear cut. I don't think she's interested in running this RP. Sorry to see, but it happens.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 pm

How unfortunate...I hate when bandgeek does this. I was truly looking forward to this roleplay, guys. Sorry it didn't work out ):

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!