Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gifted Wars

The Gifted Wars

a part of “The Gifted Wars”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

The hiding years have been disturbed and now a second and more dangerous war will bloom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gifted Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Gifted Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gifted Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Gifted Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Could I reserve FC: Ariana Grande and FC: Zayn Malik? Though, would it be alright if I changed the Zayn FC to T Mills. [ Sort of can't stand anything 1D :P ] I'd also love for FC: Zayn to be the leader.
Last edited by bandgeek on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

may I reserve FC Nina Dobrev and FC Amber Heard? I would like Dobrev more so though, just in case I can't.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Haha sure, I'll change the FC to t. Mills. I'll reserve the leader spot and both FC's too you bandgeek. I'll reserve both for you Kura.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Can FC: Nina Dobrev be the Co-Leader of the Cursed Ones? ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Sure I'll reserve it now

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 pm

May I reserve the leader of the gifted?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Sure, what FC do you want?

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!