Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heterochromia

Heterochromia

a part of “Heterochromia”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Welcome to the Chromia disease control center. We hope you enjoy your stay and we advice you not to say anything that could potentially upset the patients. Alright then have a good day!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heterochromia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Heterochromia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heterochromia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Heterochromia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Hwellow there. I just thought I'd inform you that I will be making a character.

Edit: I saw the CS. Never mind, I'll still make a character though.
Last edited by Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 pm

<3<3<3 I love your roleplays Cookie. <3<3<3

Going to be making a mute-boy.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm sorry, I change my mind. I can't do the whole anime thing. Sorry. I hope this is a successful RP because it is a very cool story and everything. I wish you like.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Eh~ Tu's me done tros de compliment mon amie~

But merci~

EDIT: Ah it is fine Rage&Pride

Also you should all note that bandgeek is my evil accomplice on this *evil laugh*
Last edited by CookieCupcake on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Interesting! I think I'll try my hand at a nurse.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Hey are we still going to do this?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

@CookieCupcake

I was just wondering when you think you'll probably start the roleplay. Sorry, hehe. I love the concept for this and I'm very excited for it. :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

comicbooklover wrote:@CookieCupcake

I was just wondering when you think you'll probably start the roleplay. Sorry, hehe. I love the concept for this and I'm very excited for it. :)

I second this :)
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!