Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

LIAR GAME BATTLE

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

LIAR GAME BATTLE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby porcelain_doll003 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Congratulations! You are one of the 1 in 100,000 people who have been entered in the amazing LIAR GAME TOURNAMENT!

Along with the postcard there are 100 million yen in notes. That's the beginning of the Liar Game. When the game ends, in 30 days, you will have to return your 100 million. If your opponent steals them, he can keep them as a prize, and you will have a debt of 100 million...
Who can be trusted, and who cannot?

Set in that very situation, this work explores human psychology to its limits! Allying with an ex-convict, how will Nao Kanzaki, dubbed as foolishly honest, be able to cope with the circumstances? And what is the true intent of the corporation behind the Liar Game? A mind-boggling, psychological thriller that looks into the nature of the human mind as well as the never ending battle between truth and lies.

For anyone who have never heard of the Liar Game or don't know what it is, here is the link to the manga http://mangafox.me/manga/liar_game/
If you have time and interested, I recommend that you read it. If not, you are still welcome to participate to the game. Rules are written below:

Liar Game is a game of intelligent, deception, and perception, just like the actual Liar Game from the manga (and also drama). However, the only different rule for this game is that once you've gotten in, you have to stay and play until the game is over unless you're eliminated before then.

If you're interested in participating the game, please sign up by posting a comment with your name, gender, and age. Thank you.

I will pick out a certain number of players depending on the number of participants.

Announcement for players' usernames and actual name will be posted after they are chosen.
After the players have been decided, I will schedule a battle for the Entry Round.

Have fun playing~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

porcelain_doll003
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!