Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Whoa! Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

Whoa! Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

a part of “Whoa! Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!”, a fictional universe by Coloris.

✎6x6 ✎Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy. Anime/CG ✎Semi-lit and up ✎New York, 2012 - 2013

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Whoa! Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Whoa! Girls in a Hectic All-Boys School?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

I feel so alone! :(
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri May 31, 2013 4:33 pm

The Soul one wrote:I feel so alone! :(

The Soul one, I am currently on making another female character because it seems that the reservation had been canceled and Coloris said I may :D
Well, hope it's alright with you that my character will be your roomie ^^"

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Uh, Hey guys. I think I'm loosing internet access today/tomorrow and probably won't be able to post until Wednesday.. Sorry for the inconvenience! If I can, I'll post the moment the internet comes back on.
"Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?"

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:55 am

Quelle wrote:
The Soul one, I am currently on making another female character because it seems that the reservation had been canceled and Coloris said I may :D
Well, hope it's alright with you that my character will be your roomie ^^"

This ought to be interesting...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 am

I posted with her ^-^ Sorry I got a bit overboard there... just read the last paragraph ~♪

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 pm

May I reserve the last girl? ^^

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 am

Coloris didn't update it yet...
quelle took it already.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Dammit! ;-; All the effing roleplays I want to join are full... 8~8 *Sigh* Well, SHIT. -________-'

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueNarnian on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Sorry about not having posted recently, I've been busy with final schoolwork. I should be able to post by tonight or tomorrow morning.

TrueNarnian
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:27 am

Coloris- san, you know, emm, when are they all going to meet up? Not like they will be in their dorms like, forever. So I wanna ask, do the school (in the RP) begins today or tomorrow? (Time in the RP).

It would be awesome if some other disguised girls met other diguised girls x3

Aaand, @ The Soul One Gonna post tomorrow - or if my life is treaten me bad - in two days. Sorry for the delay owo

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Duh! we do it via roleplay! find a reason to involve them! And that would be hysterical.

Yeah, its fine, I've been trying to find a reason to catch up on my extensive list of anime that I need to finish, and boredom is a pretty good one.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coloris on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Notice to all members - I have noticed who has been inactive, and will be messaging them tomorrow if I receive no posts from them in the OOC thread.

Also, to let you all know, because I would like to introduce Mister Beachamp, I made an announcement for all students to head down the the auditorium, so all characters can crash into each other later.

Coloris
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Final exams begin for me on Friday, so I'll have to be devoting a lot more time to studying and the like =.= but I may be able to start one. After next Thursday, they're done, so I'll have a lot more time to post then ^^
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm in the same position as kiran-sama. Plus, I'm still waiting for TrueNarnian to reply...

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm just waiting on Quelle...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you for waiting The Soul One and may I say: Your latest post made me laugh so hard xDD
That part with *ehem* nice ass *ehem* x3

Tomorrow I have lots of time so the answer may already come tomorrow c:

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, I knew it would be funny.
I just can't wait until a girl finds another girl out on accident. I wonder what they'll be thinking... :S

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:16 am

Yeah, hope everyone still sticks with this RP though x-x

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Same here.

Mr. Beaucamp could be a as crazy as he wanted, she, Yuna, would respect him anyways.

Well, that won't last long...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 am

Uuhhh, don't make me feel scared xD

............... Should we wait until the others post first?

Quelle
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!