Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Revenge and Freedom.

Revenge and Freedom.

a part of “Revenge and Freedom.”, a fictional universe by Natsumaku.

He took everything from her; he murdered her family and left her the only survivor. She was to go without vengeance; the cops feared the infamous demon serial killer to the point of looking the other way. But hell offered her a chance at revenge...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge and Freedom.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Revenge and Freedom.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsumaku on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:54 pm

MWAHAHAHA.

Post questions and stuff here. OH--CRAP. I forgot to mention you can ask me any questions when I typed up the rules... darn... Okay, well, I guess if anyone's interested, they'd see this and know to ask me questions! INGENIOUS! HAHAHA.

I should probably mention I swear a lot too... perhaps I SHOULD go back and edit in a warning... but, I did swear in the opening... so I guess that's obvious? Well, I think it's okay for now. Probably.

So, yeah. POST, POST MY MINIONS.

You aren't really my minions; I'm not trying to become your overlord and dominate you. I promise. (Remember how I said I'd lie to you?) Oh, SHUT UP. I need to quit digging my own grave. But these conflicting voices in my head, they won't shut up and I can't ignore them! THEY MUST BE VOICED!

Oh, well, ha ha...hah... You all just got a nice look at what the inside of my cerebral mass is like. At least you know now if you should back away slowly. (Remember, you only have to run faster than the slowest person in the group. It's like running from a bear.) I'm not insane, I'm FUN. (that's what they all say...)

Wow, I'm gonna can it now. ^^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natsumaku
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Revenge and Freedom.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Looks interesting enough!

I do have a question though! You say to make the girl interesting...just how far can we run with that??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm

I might join, looks pretty cool. Since all the rps I'm in seem to slowly die out, I have one question. Are you a pretty active roleplayer? Cuz I would hate to make a character (and get accepted) then after like 5 post you disappear and don't reply anymore.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsumaku on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 am

Eskay,
Oh, I must say I LOVE that question! Ha. To be honest, you can run as far as you want with it. If you were a kite, well, you'd disintegrate in the earth's atmosphere before I stopped feeding you extra-durable kite string. I mean, unless you discovered some way to circumvent the whole atmosphere thing... then you could make it to a distant galaxy, and we'd be the first to discover another planet of life. We'd be famous! (Or infamous, if they decided to...oh, I don't know... doomsday and enslave us all. ^^' But, uh, optimism!! You'd probably get snagged on a star or something before leaving our solar system.)

Ah, good times.

SugarPlum22,
Ah, the ditchers. I'm usually the one making the roleplays, so I've encountered many ditchers. One literally posted ONCE, and then left. For a 1x1. WHO DOES THAT? ...hm. I have ditched before, once, but there were medical issues involved, so I consider it justified. And people always seem to ditch me, so... yeah. Justified. But, yeah, no, I'm usually one to stick with RPs 98% of the time! Especially since I went through all the trouble of typing the intro. I've actually attempted this RP twice, and it failed each time because of my partner. After tweaking it, I'm damn ready for it to work out. So, the question isn't if I'm gonna ditch, it's are you going to ditch? And, honestly... you seem like you aren't too big a risk. So, Yeah. I suppose I could've just said no worries I'm cool and left it at that, but... I'm a rambler. *sigh* Oh, bother...

Oh, by the way, noob question. How in the world does one send PMs? I see no button no matter where I check. Is it something like, "You need at least ten forum posts before you can PM, little fool." Or whatever... But, uh, Quelle. Seeing as I can't pm you, I'll answer your question here. I was originally assuming it would be one of the "children," but it could be interesting to be the wife. He also could've been mistaken about the number of people in the house, and the rest could've died in the fire, or... y'know. Total freedom on that one.

ANYWAY, there's three competitors for the role. Prepare to tear each other limb from limb! No, no. Solve this non-violently. I'm not going to stitch up lost appendages. Because, frankly, I'm not qualified. Best of luck to you all.

I'll post his sheet pretty soon, after I'm through babysitting. *Sigh*
Oh, bother...

Natsumaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm~ I love freedom x3 And bring it on! I am not going to back down! .3 Though my grammar... duuh always grammar. I do my best <-< I get it done tomorrow latest I guess.

Btw, I stalked your character, and I saw you write things in first person, but may I write it in third person? Or should it be better in first? Because I am more used to write in third person x-x

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsumaku on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Quelle,

Hm... your grammar doesn't seem too atrocious. I mean, I've definitely seen worse. Much, much worse... *shutter*

Yes, you can write it in third person. I typically write mine in third as well, but for certain characters I do it in first. Characters with certain personalities. ^^

And, my character sheet is a bit lacking. That's mostly because I'd (he'd) just lie to you anyway, and his story will reveal itself in-story. Actually, he already lied to you. What fun. You should make your sheet better than mine.

Natsumaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Natsumaku,

Uuh, your ava....little Gaara.... <-- secretly fangirling
And I am sorry, seems like I overdone it and wrote the personality too damn long (and a bit complicated), so well, the backstory is not ready yet. That's why it could be that I need one more day Q-Q But I try to finish the sheet today!

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsumaku on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Quelle,

Yes, Gaara is my favorite anime character. Not only is he adorable, I totally relate to him. Ah, loner problems. Also, I like your avatar as well. Sometimes I wish the world was really that cute. But, no. We're all realistically portrayed. -.-"

No worries, dear. I'm actually glad to hear it! I do enjoy complicated characters. Also, neither of your competitors have submitted their sheets either. So, by updating me on your progress, you're actually ahead of the pack. Well done, well done.

The deadline is tomorrow, though. For everyone. So... yeah. Even if it's a WIP, everyone needs to submit something by tomorrow night. That's 28ish hours, people. 0.0

Natsumaku
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:21 am

@ Natsumaku

I sent in a WIP. But PLEASE do not see inside first! Because I may change something if I am able to. I am sorry. I will try to finish studying those useless crap fast for the pointless test tomorrow so I can finish the sheet Q-Q

EDIT

Okay finished - somekind. If something is lacking (or if my grammar is unbearable) please let me know! I'll change and correct everything if I am able to! >.<

EDIT Numero 2

It seems like you don't like to RP with me, so I better go then...

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!