Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

On The Road

On The Road

a part of “On The Road”, a fictional universe by UnderBlack.

A group of friends start out on a little adventure, they've all had their vision of society and have decided to just take a van and drive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Road”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

On The Road

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 am

Welcome To

On The Road

Here you reserve your characters. Here you ask questions. Here you come every time you come to the RP because talking is good!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: On The Road

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:33 pm

May I reserve/take the engineering character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Yes you may ! =)

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 pm

May I reserve Shiloh Fernandez? And a quick question, when you say anything to do with law, does that mean he could have trouble with the law record wise?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

May I reserve Taylor Momsen ?

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 pm

May I please reserve FC: Missy Peregrym?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Could I please reserve Jack O'connell & change his face-claim to Jesse Eisenberg?

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:37 pm

If your willing to add another character I'd love to join as a female!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Periodic on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

May I reserve the Missy, whatever her last name is, chick?

Nevermind. The role is already taken.

Periodic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm

I have submitted a character. If there's anything you'd like me to add or change just le'me know ^-^

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 am

@Rage&Pride: When I said anything to do with the law it was anything, so yes having trouble with the law is one of them. I very much like your character =)

@desire99600: You have Taylor Momsen ^^

@OurStar: Very nice character sheet, I see the personality part is not filled in, but I will accept, just don't forget to fill it out for the other players to see =)

@PatchworkHeart: You way take Jesse Eisenberg =)

@ devinedarkness: I can offer you a female character who worked as a nurse in an assylum (she doesn't have to have any problems, just a heart of gold). You can pick the person =) Or you can have a female character with any sort of medical background ;)

@Periodic: I can add in a character for you if you want =) Male or female your pick ^^

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 am

I'm actually going to have to drop out of this, I'm sorry

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:49 am

That okay, thank you for warning me =)

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Just realized I haven't said anything here yet... I took on the Taylor FC ^-^ Haii~ Her name is Lucky. I hope you all like her :3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 am

Okay, so we're waiting for two people but if they don't show up I'll just take the characters out and we'll start ^^ We're just going to wait a few more days. Whose still with me?

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 am

I'm still here :3 Hope everyone else is too!!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

I'm with chu! :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm with you. :)

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am

Alright, I took the last character because the others left and now we're an even number which is always good =) I'm glad to see you're all here, I'm going to put up a post so we can get started. It's simple, we're already all in the minibus with just what we need for a long trip!

We will meet people on the way, have car problems, relationship problems (or not) and just have fun! Let's hope this adventure will be long and won't stop! =)

Love you all xD

P.S. Sometimes I kind of make other people's character say things or do things, nothing major just so that some things can happen. You can do the same with my characters, just don't over use them ^^ We have to know whose characters are whose ;) I can't wait to RP with all of you!

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:31 pm

We started :D

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!