Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Give all or nothing

Give all or nothing

a part of “Give all or nothing”, a fictional universe by S1mon.

[Full] Is honesty the best policy? Clearly not, when such deceit gives the human hunters an advantage in capturing werewolves to be used for research, but the journey is long with obstacles ahead. Who knows what will happen...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Give all or nothing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Give all or nothing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Give all or nothing"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Give all or nothing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Hey there!

Ill work on the alpha werewolf today, and you can expect him to be submitted sometime tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:04 pm

S1mon you have to give me Female Hunter 2! I want her. Like bad!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I've been told :( Yes Miss, she's yours XD

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Oh. Oops. I just posted a character not knowing Female 2 was taken. I can tweak her to just be a random human character though. Sorry! What else is needed? I'd love to join in on this adventure.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 pm

May i reserved female wolf please!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 pm

First of all, thank you guys to all those who have signed up for the rp, couldn't thank you enough and can't wait to get started. I will get my character up asap but need to switch off tonight as already late and very much into the morning so I got to go.

@Heartfelt_words
First of all, thank you for your interest. However, I will not be able to offer your character a place as the role is taken and the plot of the roleplay is centered around the six characters and what they face, and not really sure where your character could fit in, as well as plot for, but if still interested and don't mind playing males, we do have the Male Werewolf opening, open.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 pm

To everyone playing wolves: If youre up for it, please message me! I'd really like to work on our characters together, figure out their history and interactions and stuff. I'd like to talk about the pack itself, its hierarchy, and how they interact with the human world, that way we can all go into the RP on the same page.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 am

Alright, Wilder Bell has been submitted as the alpha. His FC is Daniel Sharman.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 pm

May I reserve Male Werewolf 2?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Glad to have you onboard Ivisbo :) Super job with your apps guys :D I've now just wrapped up Alexandra(Alex) and have her up, so all that remains is getting this rp started. I'm thinking if we go back too much, it'll delay the main part of the rp, so thinking of starting at the seeds of rebellion before the attack on Wildman, which afterwards would place everyone bar hunters in their journey to the labs, but believe in the interest of character develop and story to start it a little early, so at this point, Wilder and Ash wouls be with their pack, Meagan will be guarding Viktor while Alex goes to grab Roman's attention for the series of events to unfold.

Just to make clear that this is a collaborative effort, so if you have an idea or plot or whatever, shoot! okay? and as suggested by silverclawedmouse, can start working on a back story. With all applications up, we will be able to start soon, so just wish to confirm all the above to see if everyone likes the starting point and see if you guys/gals have any questions before we get the ball rolling......

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Cant wait to start! Ivisbo and I were PMing about back stories and such, and he(she?) had the great idea that Roman betrayed Wilder thinking he would become alpha next. I would assume Alex would be watching the pack for a while to get her bearings and could maybe convince Roman that she could help him?

Roman wants both Wilder and Ash out of the picture, since Ash wouldnt let him just take over using Hunters like that. Im thinking that because Wild isnt going to be taken that easily, Rowan uses Ash to lure Wild out, since the alpha will do absolutely everything to protect his pack. Yes/No?

Also, Im going to go out on a limb here and say packs are normally anywhere from 4-20 adult members large and Wilder's pack is 14 or so adults with a few offspring, so he has a good sized pack but not enough to get out of hand.

Edit: Also, I noticed that both our back stories have a figure names Gerard S1mon. Haha.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:24 am

Awesome ideas :) so for Roman luring Ash out in order to lure Wildman out, Ash would be taken care of first, and then Wildman - cool beans :D If wished to do the opposite, then Alex could be used to draw Wildman out since he is after a female which Roman could tell her, before she then pulls a fast one on him to have a fight between Roman and Wildman, where Roman would have the aid of Alex, before putting Wildman down, before Roman plays the innocence card to fetch Alex and say that Wild is in trouble, before she too is ambushed.

Your assumption is correct that she would be investigating the pack which causes her to meet with Roman in the first place, while Wildman/Ash have a bit of calm before the storm and Meagan/Viktor at camp, before everyone moves in for the kill/capture...there is then Meagan and Viktor to consider as Meagan is a fighter while Viktor is in captivity *summons Meagan & Viktor*

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Its safe to say that I am super excited for this. When do you think we can begin?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm

I don't see why we can't start tomorrow :) and get this baby underway :D Sound gd? Anyways for the posting, Wildman/Ash, Meagan/Viktor, Roman/Alex, we'd be separate from the beginning until the capture, though don't want this part to run its course for too long, if you guys each want to establish b/w yourself what you guys do. For Roman/Alex (@Ivisbo), I'm thinking a meeting in the pub since it's somewhere communal in the Valley and a great place for persuasion to take place don't cha think ;) Anything you want to add, let me know :)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Works for me! Roman seems like the kind of guy that would enjoy the bar, he will be nursery a whiskey waiting for Alex to show up then.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Im going to be out of town till Sunday, sorry I know that slows things down a bit. I'll try to reply if I have cell service, but I doubt I will. Have a good couple of days everyone!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks for the heads up :)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:56 am

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a note and say I wont have access to a computer or internet from July 3 to the 8th and wont be able to read or post during that time.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 am

I'm going away July 13th - July 27th (for two weeks) on hols. Don't believe I will have access unless I purchase an internet dongle to use in the evenings though not really sure how reliable they are so will look into that.

So what we going with, (a) Roman luring Ash to lure Wild or (b) Alex drawing Wild out and then Roman joins in

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!